2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment in Port Melbourne (NG01)
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Elevator in building
|Address||Nott St, 3207 Melbourne, Australia|
Comprising 2 bedrooms, the main bedroom features a queen bed with deluxe ensuite. The second bedroom second bedroom has 2 single beds. Extra beds can be provided on request. There is also a large second bathroom. All bedrooms have premier quality linen and super comfortable beds. This fully furnished accommodation includes an open plan kitchen with lounge and dining area all fully equipped and tastefully decked out. The lounge includes a modern lounge suite, 50 inch high definition TV with Foxtel (we provide the basic package but can upgrade on request), DVD and hi-fi stereo.
Situated in a brand new designer apartment complex, the accommodation includes undercover secure parking, lift access and security entrance, only just around the corner from vibrant Bay Street and a 5 min tram ride into the city. The position of this Port Melbourne apartment makes it one of the finest short stay rental options in the Melbourne bayside area.
Melbourne hosts some of its most exquisite cake shops and cafe’s on Bay Street. In fact this area in Port Melbourne has become home to some of Melbourne’s best loved restaurants and bars attracting locals and travellers alike. And only a short stroll away is the beach foreshore. This is as good as apartment living gets and is such a convenient choice for those seeking long term accommodation and holiday apartments.
House rulesKEY COLLECTION: We have a a self check-in system. Details will be emailed to you once you have confirmed your booking.
PARTY WARNING: You are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED FROM HOLDING ANY TYPE OF PARTY, OR ANY LOUD GATHERING, IN THE APARTMENT, EVEN A SMALL PARTY, OR A SMALL LOUD GATHERING ("DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR"). You acknowledge that you are aware that Disruptive Behaviour will seriously disrupt other persons, especially those occupying other apartments in the building, and this is likely to seriously adversely affect our ability to continue using the apartment, and possibly other of our apartments, for the purposes of our business. You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering:
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,500 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation;
(3) you will not take any step to challenge the deduction referred to in number (2) above via the issuer of the card, other otherwise;
(4) you will owe to us a debt of $6,500 less any amount we deduct from your credit card under (2) above which you will pay to a bank account nominated by us in full within two weeks of the date the Disruptive Behaviour occurs;
(5) if you fail to pay the debt referred to in (4) above within the time frame referred to in that clause, we will, without question, instigate legal proceedings against you to recover the amount; and
(6) the $6,500 referred to above is a GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE of the loss we will incur if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, including mainly the loss which will result from the damage the Disruptive Behaviour does to our reputation among our other guests, the occupiers of other apartments in the building (if any), neighbours, the relevant Owners Corporation (if any) and local Council and our ability to continue conducting our business via the apartment having regard to action which might be taken against us by any one, or more, of the above mentioned persons either as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour on its own, or as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour taken in conjunction with other Disruptive Behaviour which has occurred previously to your Disruptive Behaviour, or which may occur in the future.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||1462 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||3759 €|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption