London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||14 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Zimmer und Küche wirklich i.O., Anbindung an öffentliche Verkehrsmittel per Bus sehr gut (ca. 40-45 Minuten ins Zentrum)
Bäder könnten besser sein (beide Klobrillen defekt)
positive points: price, great location / London center, room and kitchen
negative points: very noisy road (also during the night), bathroom (not possible to take a shower)
My boyfriend and me where visiting London from 4. of October until 8. of October. Directly after the booking we got all the informations about the apartment and the directions. The contact to Sidney was always impecabble. She is a really kind person. Due to the clear directions it was easy for us to find the apartment but it was not as close to the centre as we were thinking. It took between 40minutes from Victoria Station. At first sight the apartment seemed to be clean but if you looked at more closely it wasn't. The shower room and the kitchen were in a more desolate condition. The fridge and freezer were not clean inside also the cupboards. The mattress of the bed (cuban room) was also uncomfortable. The price of the apartment was incompatible to the conditions.
Sidney did an extremely good job as a host. Very friendly and a great stay!
Basically fine for money, good location, but a few issues- far too hot- radiator was on full and we were unable to alter the temperature which led to us having to keep the window open overnight which was obviously noisy. The wifi code was incorrect and the shower was like a small dribble of water. Neighbors were quite noisy and not everyone had respect for the fact that other people use the bathroom. Basic and cheap but nothing special and not having wifi was a real nuisance. Heating was a real problem too- turn it down!
What Sidney doesn't say is that you have to share one toilet with other five rooms with at least two people in each one. ONE REGULAR TOILET FOR 12 PEOPLE!!!
Wij kwamen s 'nachts aan en het adres was moeilijk te vinden.
Zeer klein kamertje met een kaal gloeilampje aan het plafond als verlichting en een oud bed met spiraalbodem. Beddengoed was schoon. Gebruik van de keuken was goed en netjes de badkamer echter was vies met een toilet met een kapotte bril .Mai contact met Sidney verliep goed. Toch een prettig verblijf gehad ondanks de gebreken.
Bien situado y cómodo. Lo recomiendo.
Es una habitación bien ubicado, entrada y salida muy cómoda y sin problemas. Lo recomiendo a quien quiera pasar unos días en la ciudad.
Es hat uns in dem Apartment gut gefallen. Bis zur Bahn sind es ca. 10 Minuten zu Fuß auf dem Weg ist auch ein großer Supermarkt. Das Apartment bietet alles, was man braucht und es ist suber und praktisch eingerichtet. Die Beschreibung zur Wohnung ist super gut und hat uns wie eine kleine Schnitzeljagt viel Spaß gemacht.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption