80 Mq PENTHOUSE LUXURY 500mt Duomo Place
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Via dei fabbri, 20123 milano, Italy|
|Response time||A few hours|
Note Formal Stuff .4, caution 1000eur with paypal is mandatary
The apartment has ducted air conditioning in all rooms, intercom system and video surveillance outside, a large bedroom Fen Shui EGF king size bed, with a built-in wall completely mirrored, lighting wood, starry ceiling, speaker bose connected all'impinato central mystery selectable. A bathroom with shower and chromotherapy stereo system, a large living room with a corner sofa signed, with white LED lighting and color effects with multicolor programmable, complete with 50 "high-definition 3D TV, TV cable, satellitte Bouquet Sky Italy and Globo Brasil, High Definition Cinema 3mtx2mt, Bose Home Theatre THX Pioneer, Fireplace and plant Churrasquera Brazilian, dining room for 4 people full, and a small fully equipped kitchen.
House rulesTHE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside.
2. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours 12 am to 8 am.
3. Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning.
4. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items with deposit 1000,00eur on reserve with paypal payment system. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free.
7. When booking, name and surname of the guests and a legible email copy must provided of passport/ID for registration and on check-in sign a rental written agreement conforming to Italian laws. It 'necessary to inform the owner of any guests that you want to invite in the apartament.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: I normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
11. CHECK-IN at time that you need, CHECK-OUT before 14:00pm
12. ON CHECK-IN double copy of lease written in italian must be signed.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||2158 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||5315 €|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
I recommend Nicola's 40mq Design Studio as a great place to stay when in Milan. The apt is not big but nice, well equipped with all the necessary appliances and eqipment and it is 15 min walk form Duomo Cathedral! It is perfect for a couple. Thanks, Nicola!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Pleasant apartment very fun decor, good location, clean. Kitchen reduced to minimum.
Agréable appartement au décor très fun, bien situé, propre. Cuisine réduite au stricte minimum.
Studio two small friendly resort center and 10m from the Duomo! Good reception, restaurant in the street, a quiet building and suuuper pastry bakery in Milan!
Thank you for a Nik are welcome!
Petit Studio sympathique à deux station du centre ou a 10m du Duomo ! Bon accueil, des restaurant dans la rue, un immeuble tranquille et de suuuper pâtisserie dans les boulangerie milanaise !!
Merci a Nik pour sont accueil !!
arrived there with two friends for the italian grand prix and was greeted by Nicola who was a great help at the start and answered every question. the apartment was lovely and in a great location and not far from the city centre had no complaints and would be more than happy to return in the future if i get the chance
Everything perfect, the owner friendly and helpful.
Tutto perfetto, il proprietario gentile e disponibile.
Nicola was very friendly, helpfull and flexible. He left us a guide of the best restaurants etc. in the area and in the other parts of the city, including directions to pubic transport. The appartment is newly decorated. (kitchen items still in packaging, we were the fist to use them) Two beds were good, the others reasonable. I would certainly recommend this appartment.
Apartment is very nice, clean. Good localization. We spent there a great time!
Freundlich und kompetent
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption