Gorgeous Studio close to Taksim
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
- Lockable room
|Address||Cebel Toru Sk, 34373 Istanbul, Turkey|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A few months ago|
It's a first floor studio with 1 double bed, 1 sofa/bed, with capacity to accommodate up to 3 people. It provides hot water, wireless internet connection, TV, dining table, refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee/tea machine plus all cooking equipment. Towels, hairdryer, iron, vacuum cleaner are also provided.
The studio is just 10 minutes’ walk to Taksim (Istiklal avenue); 5 minutes’ walk to metro station (which is link to many places; Old city, Galata, Kabatas tramway and ferry to Asian side); 10 minutes’ walk to Nisantasi district.
This is the proper choice to enjoy Istanbul, believe me!
Have respect for the neighbors please.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||274 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||989 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||9 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
The apartment is located in a central and easily accessible. E 'spacious and bright, but has some problematic aspects or seriously negative:
1. The stairs leading up to the 3rd floor are winding and very steep: quite dangerous, in short
2. The set of kitchen is acceptable but lacking crockery
3. The sofas in the living room are very stained; Then the carpet is GROSS and being deformed is easy to stumble
4. The master bedroom is spacious, but three are too many beds and make it difficult to move
6. When I arrived, the house 4 of 8 bulbs were missing or broken; I immediately asked to replace MA IN 5 DAYS THIS IS NOT 'BEEN DONE
5. POINT MORE 'CRITICAL is the bathroom: very small, has a tiny sink with a huge kitchen sink faucet that makes it impossible to wash his face; the water is about to break away from the floor; SHOWERS AND 'GROSS !!!!!! FULL OF MOLD AND WITH THE CEILING AND BLACKENED peeling. SUCH A BATHROOM AND 'UNACCEPTABLE FOR CUSTOMER Wimdu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L'appartamento è situato in una zona centrale e facilmente raggiungibile. E' spazioso e luminoso, ma presenta alcuni aspetti problematici o gravemente negativi:
1. Le scale che portano al 3° piano sono a chiocciola e molto ripide: abbastanza pericolose, insomma
2. La dotazione della cucina è accettabile ma mancano stoviglie
3. I divani del soggiorno sono molto macchiati; il tappeto poi è INDECENTE ed essendo deformato è facile inciampare
4. La camera da letto è spaziosa, ma tre letti sono troppi e rendono difficile muoversi
6. Quando sono arrivata, delle 8 lampadine della casa 4 erano mancanti o rotte; ho subito chiesto di sostituirle MA IN 5 GIORNI QUESTO NON E' STATO FATTO
5. IL PUNTO PIU' CRITICO è il BAGNO: molto piccolo, ha un lavandino minuscolo con un enorme rubinetto da lavello di cucina che rende impossibile lavarsi la faccia; il water sta per staccarsi dal pavimento; LA DOCCIA E' INDECENTE!!!!!! PIENA DI MUFFA E CON IL SOFFITTO ANNERITO E SCROSTATO. UN SIMILE BAGNO E' INACCETTABILE PER UN CLIENTE WIMDU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent apartment, quiet place. Clean, beautiful. Close to Taksim Square. Cozy apartment with pleasure stop again next trip!
Super apartment, centrally located, clean and the most important thing in a quiet street. You can sleep in peace here. The hosts were very nice and always helpful. Was also in other apartments and everything top! I can only recommend.
Super Wohnung, zentral, sauber und das wichtigste überhaupt in einer ruhigen Straße. Man kann hier in Ruhe schlafen. Die Gastgeber waren sehr nett und immer hilfsbereit. War auch in anderen Wohnungen auch alles Top! Kann ich nur empfehlen.
Centrum Near perfect apartment from which to explore Istanbul. We would always hire the apartment again. There was nothing to complain about.
Service also great. All commitments have been complied with.
Eren and Suzan are perfect hosts, in which we expressly thank you again.
The private transfer from the airport and back we liked it very well.
The best greetings to Eren and Suzan. We will be back.
Centrumsnahe perfekte Wohnung, um Istanbul zu erkunden. Wir würden die Wohnung jederzeit wieder mieten. Es gab nichts zu beanstanden.
Service ebenfalls super. Alle Zusagen wurden eingehalten.
Eren und Suzan sind perfekte Gastgeber, bei denen wir uns nochmals ausdrücklich bedanken.
Der private Transfer vom Flughafen und zurück hat uns besonders gut gefallen.
Die besten Grüße an Eren und Suzan. Wir kommen wieder.
Would highly recommend staying in these apartments. There in a perfect location in Istanbul. They are very clean an perfect to stay in. The owners are very helpful and there office is right opposite if you do need them for anything at all. I have stayed here twice and would definitely stay there again!
Apartment very well located at 10min from Taksim Square and Metro, in front of the Hilton. It is very comfortable and very clean. Moreover Eren before reaching the plan and send you tips on arrival at the airport. WiFi connection provided.
I recommend you without any hesitation. Everything is reliable.
Appartement très bien situe a 10min de la place Taksim et du métro, en face de l’hôtel Hilton. Il est très confortable et très propre. De plus Eren, avant d'arriver vous envoie le plan et des conseils a votre arrivée a l’aéroport. Connexion Wi-fi assurée.
Je vous le recommande sans aucune hésitation. Tout est fiable.
everything was great.
interested friends were also very good. I always recommend and come again ediceg bi apartment .. thank you :))
ilgilenen arkadaslar da cok iyidi. herzaman tavsiye edicegim ve tekrar gelecegim bi daire.. tesekkürler :))
The appartment was really big and really clean. The kitchen is fully equiped. The appartment ist really central situated and really easy to reach with public transportation. The Wifi and the hair dryer were missing when we arrived. Eren could bring us the hair dryer but the internet couldn't be fixed. We used the private transfert to sabiha Göckcen organized by Eren. Perfect!
Very nice appartment, very clean, well arranged and good area. About 15 min walk from Taksim Square. From there you can make a long walk into the centre or make use of the public transport. We had a very good week in Istanbul.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption