Apartment in the historic center with 3 balconies
|Address||Calle de Luis Vélez de Guevara, 28012 Madrid, Spain|
First floor without lift, very bright. In its 57 square meters you will find a lounge with two balconies, one bedroom with beautiful arched windows, a kitchen with another balcony and a bathroom. It is equipped with a European size bed, two sofa beds, travel cot, TV, internet, air conditioning with heat pump, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, kitchen utensils, bedding and towels. From its balconies you can see beautiful views of the Plaza de Tirso de Molina and Magdalena Street. The nearest parking is 5 minutes walking to the Plaza de Jacinto Benavente.
Ideally located a few meters from the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the market of San Miguel, the famous street market that is installed on Sundays and holidays: El Rastro and great nightlife area, Huertas and Plaza Santa Ana.
Walking down the street of Atocha you will find the Museo de Arte Reina Sofia in their vicinity the Prado Museum and the Thyssen Museum and near Atocha station these from where the AVE bound to Cordoba, Seville and Barcelona
2. Not allowed pets
3. It is very important to respect the rest of the neighbors and to avoid making noise that could disturb both inside the apartment or in common areas (stairs, landing, portal). Please be careful with the noise from the hours of 22.00 pm to 9.00 am in the morning. Partying in the apartment is not allowed.
4. Help us to save energy: a good way to protect the environment is off the air conditioning and lights when leaving the apartment. In this way, plus we're helping to keep prices lower rent.
5. For safety reasons and to prevent theft we ask you to close the apartment locked whenever you leave.
6. Remember that the check-out must be carried out before 11.00. If you need to leave the apartment later is important for us know in advance.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||516 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||1516 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||11 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||1 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
We had a very good time in Madrid. The apartment is right in the centre and nearby everything usual tourists like us want to visit! It is a bit noisy, because it is situated on a corner of two streets with traffic. The apartment has everything you need and our host was friendly and helpful.
Mooi hoek appartement op prima locatie in het centrum. Alle bezienswaardigheden op loopafstand. Wel veel geluid van het drukke verkeer.
Wir waren 5 Tagen in Madrid .Die Wohnung ist sauber und alles ist enthalten was man benötigt . Die Wohnung ist direkt im Zentrum vieles ist zu Fuß zu erreichen .
Die Familie ist sehr nett und hat uns Tipps für den Aufenthalt in Madrid gegeben .
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption