Comfy Central and Quiet Flat in central location of Prague
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Disabled access
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
|Address||Plzeňská, 15000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
- full equipped kitchenette
- another bedroom
- bathroom and toilet
- optimal occupancy 4 people
- maximum occupancy 5 people
This cosy apartment is the perfect flat to accommodate up to 5 guests. The apartment itself is spacious, bright, comfortable and will make you feel at home. There is are two sleeping rooms (one is also used as a living room), a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The 45 square meter apartment has two rooms, which are sepatated by a door. In the first room you find a cloakroom, a kitchenette with a dining table and a living area with sofa. If the apartment is occupied with more than two people or if two separate bedrooms are desired, the sofa-bed can be converted into a comfortable and big double bed. The second room is used exclusively as a bedroom. There are two frameless single beds, which can be used as a double bed too. The bedroom has an additional single bed, which can be used at full occupancy.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird), mini-Hifi system and DVD-player
- fully equipped kitchenette with big refrigerator, separate freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 60 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 350 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||11 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
The localization is great, near to everything by foot. The flat is comfortable. Bernhard is very nice and helpful man. He is a trustworthy host. Thank you Bernhard for everything.
A nice, centrally located apartment near the old town. Bernhard is a wonderful, helpful host. I forgot my passport at the apartment, and he sent it to me by mail. A trustworthy person! We would definitely hire this apartment again!
It is in the centre of Prague, so you do not have to take public transport to reach your destination.
Good stay for that kind of money !
We had a great time in Prague. The route to the appartement from the train station was perfect and Bernhard made time for a great explanation of the apartment, the city, highlights, tips en tricks and restaurants en shoppings. The WIFI was great! The apartment is near a great shopping centre, everything you need can be bought there.
It was clean, great shower and a coffee machine :-)
Thanks for your hospitality!!
Mr. Bernhard was very kind and especially timely in responding to our request for the apartment. On arrival we are immediately made available in receiving and to provide all information to visit Prague. Apartment very large, nice and clean
Il Sig. Bernhard è stato molto gentile e soprattutto tempestivo nel rispondere alla nostra richiesta per l'appartamento. Al nostro arrivo si è reso subito disponibile nell'accoglierci ed a fornirci tutte le informazioni per visitare Praga. Appartamento molto ampio, carino e pulito
So I can only agree with the reviews of the other. He was very helpful and gave good advice. The time now is no Nobel apartment, it is enough to stay. On the way to Prague 1 you also get enough to see.
Also ich kann mich den Bewertungen von den anderen nur anschliessen. Er war sehr Hilfsbereit und hat gute Tipps gegeben. Es ist jetzt kein Nobelappartement, zum übernachten reicht es. Auf dem Weg nach Prag 1 bekommt man auch genug zu sehen.
The place alone is quite nice. Bernhard is friendly, he even gave us tips on where and abouts of the place. Although the internet in the apartment is quite slow, we cannot share the pics we had instantly in social media. The adjacent abandoned building in front of the building where our apartment is quite annoying and such an eyesore.The apartment is on the 4th floor if I remembered it right, they dont have elevator. but everything else was fine for us
We stayed at Mr Schilling's apartment in early June and had a great time in Prague. The place is well located, about a 20 minute walk to the old town and only a couple of blocks away from the tram. There are plenty of restaurants also within walking distance.
The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. The view is nice for those taller individuals as the windows were a bit high for us small people.
Mr Schilling was very attentive and helpful, and also very friendly. Make sure you make it to check-in on the accorded time as Mr Schilling is quite busy with his business. We were late but he still managed to send the key with someone else.
We totally recommend this place to anyone looking for an easy and quieter location in Prague.
The studio was really nice, quiet and comfortable and the host was really kind and attentive. The transaction to rent the studio was fast too.
Thank you so much!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption