GROUNDFLOOR APARTMENT in the Westerpark
It is on the ground floor and in walking distance (5 minutes) of the center and easy to be reached from Central Station and Schiphol, the airport. Lots of restaurants in the area, 3 supermarkets and the Westerpark with the industrial monuments and lots of green.
• FREE WIFI
• Fast transport to the airport; CAB CAN BE ARRANGED
• A kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, four ring cooker, coffee machine, Senseo, toaster, Juicer and fridge
• a child friendly apartment and toys for toddlers + cot
• King size bed for 2 + sofa couch for 2
• Extra closet for clothes
• A hairdryer, an iron and board
• Clean towels, sheets, pillows, duvets
• Bike rent nearby (50 steps)
• After booking a detailed confirmation with all you need to know about getting there
• small bathroom with a shower and toilet
• Check in and out is mostly flexible but needs good communication
• You will have access to the whole apartment
• Centrally located and near to the Jordaan district
• Parking garage nearby
• Walking distance of the Anne Frank House
• Walking distance of the Noordermarkt, a famous vintagemarket on early mondaymornings
• Lots of restaurants
• 1 Supermarket is open 7 nights a week till midnight
• 1 Supermarket 7 days a week 08.00 - 22.00 pm
• Parking (paid) is possible in the street
• € 3,- per hour or € 27,- a day).
• Or park your car at a P&R parking like
• the P&R Bos en Lommer for € 1,- per 24 hours
• The stop of bus 21 and tram 10 are within the city center according to the P&R parking conditions
• In Amsterdam we all bike: cheaper and more convenient but please be used to bike in your hometown. You can rent the bikes within 100 yards of the apartment.
• Lots of cycle tours in the area
• To the Zaanse Schans, beach or Alkmaar
The Staatsliedenbuurt (area where the apartment is) was formerly known as the brass knob and just outside the former city center. In the immediate vicinity you will find a nice piece of history like the WESTERGASFABRIEK and former Machine Pump House where the sixty-meter high water tower still part of. Today, in this building you find the trendy the café restaurant AMSTERDAM. A very popular place to have dinner and only 50 meters from the apartment. The airport is to be reached by cab in 20 minutes or by train and/or bus in 45 minutes. Bikes for rent on the Central Station and in the area.
A prominent feature in the west of Amsterdam, the Westergasfabriek (a former gas works) is one of the city's thriving creative hotspots. The buses for Mysteryland stop nearby! "De Hallen" just opened and is about 10 minutes walking from the apartment. Art movies and diner in the old industrial tramremise........and design memories of Amsterdam to take home.
The grounds are home to numerous businesses, bars, restaurants, a cinema and a theater and the renovated industrial buildings and spacious park regularly host events ranging from major club nights to art exhibitions and culinary happenings.
FEEL FREE TO ASK
Where to go, how to go and what to do and thank you for considering to stay with us! Just looking for a simple room mail me as perhaps I can help as well.
CHECKIN AND OUT
Check out at 11.00am and check in at 15.00 pm but in general I'm flexible with check-in and check-out times and I consider the coming and going guest. I will be there to receive you.
•The public transportation is around the corner.
•Tram 10 and Bus 21 and Bus 48 from Station Sloterdijk
•Nightbus 348 from Central Station or Sloterdijk (Station)
ENJOY THE NIGHTLIVE
•You can party in Amsterdam,
•see a show, go to clubs or dancings, bars etc.
•Westerpark area pubs and bars are open 24/7
When it comes to nightlife in Amsterdam, there are venues, dance festivals and club nights to suit every taste. DJs keep the crowd going with everything from techno, dub step and trance to hip-hop, funk and deep house. Some of the most well-known venues include Paradiso, Melkweg, Bitterzoet, Club Up, Jimmy Woo, Trouw, AIR, Disco Dolly and Escape.
Read the guide to partying in Amsterdam on Iamsterdam for all the essential information about clubbing in the city, check out the listing of Amsterdam clubs and the listing of dance music festivals in and around Amsterdam. And be sure to check out the selection of clubbing highlights!
THE WESTERPARK AND CHILDREN
• an adventureparc in the nature of Westerpark
• a children’s farm and small animals
• a pool for toddlers
• lots of safe playgrounds; no cars allowed
• a cot for free if needed and some toys as well
• The Marnix swimmingpool on walking distance
THE WESTERPARK AND GROWN UPS
•24 hours license for bars and restaurants
•jogging/running in the Wester
Please keep the bottles and paper out of the dustbin.
Just in case I forget to tell you: please put the lights and heating off when you leave the house! I like to keep a low budget price for the apartment.
Quiet time is from 10pm - 8am. No unregistered visitors are permitted in the building, without owner/manager approval, and definitely no overnight visitors. There is a no-pet policy on the premises. Have a wonderful stay in Amsterdam!
|Price for > 1 guests||26 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption