CENTER SEVILLE (Wi-Fi). CATHEDRAL 3 MIN.
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
|Address||Alvarez Quintero, 41004 Sevilla, Spain|
Located Alvarez Quintero Street (next to Plaza del Salvador, Plaza de San Francisco, street Francos, Sierpes and Tetuam). At the end of the street is the Cathedral and the Giralda. It is very quiet residential lift and porter service.
Quality finishes and modern and functional furniture. Very complete and equipped to provide a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Distribution: 1 Dining room, 1 sofa bed, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe with mirrors and lighting, 1 bathroom (shower, washbasin, bidet, toilet). Area 50 m2
- Inside: Air-conditioning and heating, ceiling fan, TV 43 "widescreen plasma radio tuner, wireless internet wi-fi, 80-liter electric boiler, hair dryer. Sets sheets, pillows, comforters, blankets and towels accompanied by practical cleaning supplies (amenities gel and shampoo).
- Kitchen and appliances: dishwasher, washer, dryer, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, juicer, toaster, sandwich maker, blender, dishes, cutlery, glasses and cups, cleaning products, iron and ironing board.
- Exterior: entrance door security and 1st floor terrace (common area for owners).
- Additional Info: Cradle and useful accessories for baby. Collection of books of general and Easter.
All amenities within walking distance: Great variety of restaurants, tapas bars, wine cellars, cafes and tea rooms. The most prestigious shopping venues. Public transport, metrocentro and bike rental, Parking very close. Tourist information office, banks, hairdressers, spa, food markets and supermarkets next to the apartment.
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
- Tours walking the historic monuments of Seville: Giralda and Cathedral (3 minutes), Reales Alcazares (4 minutes), Patio de los Naranjos, Archivo de Indias, Torre del Oro, Plaza de la Encarnación and Metropol Parasol, Parque de Maria Luisa, Plaza de Spain, Museum of Fine Arts, Palace of San Telmo, ancient walls and gates of the city.
- Shopping, highlighting the most popular pedestrian streets of Seville "Sierpes" and "Tetuan" (1 minute), where the most prestigious shops and boutiques in addition to the sales of souvenirs popular in the area, suits Flemish, embroidery and leather goods. Near supermarkets
and large shopping centers like the English Court and Plaza de Armas.
- Cruise on the River Guadalquivir, Isla Mágica amusement park, exhibition pavilions and former Expo'92 (Cartuja Island), Tourist Bus (Sevillatour), football stadiums, ride through the city, etc..
- Performances at Teatro de la Maestranza, Teatro Lope de Vega, Tablaos flamingos, Auditorio Rocio Jurado, bullring the Real Maestranza. Entertainment and cinemas.
- The best restaurants, bars and terraces typical tapas in Seville. Notably tapas in the Barrio de Santa Cruz and the Square bodeguitas El Salvador.
DAY OF ARRIVAL TIME: from 14:00 hours ( before confirmation notice with an option to leave luggage until check in time ).
DAY TIME OUT: before 11:00 hours (later confirmation notice with an option to leave luggage until the time you need)
BUILDING AND KEYS. Modern building has a lift and porter service . Restaurants, tapas bars and coffee. On arrival , two sets of keys will be delivered in different colors to facilitate the opening of doors.
INTERNET: The arrival day will be given a key for Web browsing Wi -Fi high speed. You may also view it on the back of the ADSL router.
PARKING CLOSE (10 € day - minimum 3 days stay).
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||516 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||1842 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||13 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
This apartment is really top notch. The location was perfect, smack in the middle of the old center, an easy walk to all the sights. For my boyfriend and myself, it definitely beat a hotel room by far, having all the conveniences and space of an apartment. It was also very clean and modern, quiet at night, and very safe (although Seville didn't feel like a dangerous place), since the building site has gates that are locked during the night. Daniel and his mother Rosa were very hospitable and did everything to make us feel welcome at their place and in the city, and it was also nice practicing my Spanish with them. I definitely recommend this apartment!
We have enjoyed this appartement very much. The location is perfect. Just in the middle of the old town with all the restaurants and bars nearby. The appartement is very clean and very complete. When we come back to Sevilla, we will booked this appartement again. Daniël and his Mother are very friendly and they do everything to make your stay in Sevilla complete.
It was very fine that Daniël picked us up from the airport. What a nice holiday! Thank you Daniël and his very friendly mother.
The best host you can find. Feeling of being with your family in Seville. The unsurpassed apartment. New, super-clean, very comfortable, with everything we needed for our stay. Very importantly, it is completely soundproof. Just down the street you're around the ball. Daniel Pink, congratulations!
El mejor anfitrión que te puedes encontrar. Sensación de estar con tu familia de Sevilla. El apartamento insuperable. Nuevo, superlimpio, muy cómodo, con todo lo necesario para nuestra estancia. Muy importante, está totalmente insonorizado. Nada más bajar a la calle estás en todo el centro. Daniel, Rosa, enhorabuena!!!
Very nice apartment, clean and equipped with all comfort, great location in the center of Seville. In addition Daniel and his family are the nicest people
Highly recommend if I was to return to Seville back within another apartment in guesto
Appartamento molto carino, pulito e dotato di tutti confort, ottima posizione al centro di Siviglia. In più Daniel e famiglia sono persone gentilissime
Lo consiglio vivamente se dovessi ritornare a Siviglia ritorneremo seno altro in guesto appartamento
The apartment is ideal situated in the center of the city near to the cathedral and on walking distance of all the interesting sites in Sevilla. The apartment itself is great, modern and tasteful furniture d with all the facilities you need up to a stay of a week or even longer. Although the apartment is in the center it is relatively quite so we did sleep very well.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you can think off. There is air-conditioning and in the bedroom is a Van on the sealing what is very pleasant and it's noiseless. Everything works as it should; the TV, WiFi, washing-machine, dryer etc.
And if that is not enough your host Daniel is as friendly as you can wish. He will help you with everything you wish to know or need. He can pick you up at the airport and or will bring you there or if you have a car he can arrange free parking during your stay. We had a marvelous time and the friendly behavior made it perfect. We would recommend this apartment to anybody we know.
Gerda and Paul
The apartment is located phenomenally well, around the center. I have been delighted with his location. Cleanliness excellent and absolute comfort. The host is a beautiful person, advises you all. It is a great person. Nobody doubts his apartment rent
El apartamento está situado fenomenalmente bien, en todo el centro. He quedado encantado de su ubicación. Limpieza excelente y comodidad absoluta. El anfitrión es una bella persona, te asesora de todo. Es una gran persona. Que nadie dude de alquilar su apartamento
Nous sommes très heureux de notre séjour et nous vous remercions encore.
Votre accueil est exemplaire et remarquable.le logement est très bien situé. Nous avons sillonné Séville tout à pied.c est une ville qui vit dehors en terrasse devant des tapas.très belle ville riches en patrimoine.
Merci et continuez.
Notre voyage à Séville a été excellent grâce à la convivialité de nos hôtes,Daniel a assuré le transport aéroport Séville et nous sommes arrivés dans un appartement joliment décoré ,comportant tout le confort nécessaire,situé en plein centre ville ce qui nous a permis de visiter à pied et de profiter de cette belle ville sans excès de fatigue.Merci à Daniel et Rosa,Je recommande ce toit à tous ceux qui désirent profiter pleinement de Séville et son ambiance particulièrement agréable.
Sehr schönes modernes Appartment mitten in Sevilla und trotzdem sehr ruhig gelegen. Alle wichtigen Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß erreichbar. Sehr freundlicher Eigentümer. Man geht durch eine ruhige Gasse in ein paar Minuten zur Kathedrale. Interessante Geschäfte in der Nähe, ebenso Bars/Restaurants. Daniel hat mich am Flughafen abgeholt und mir auf der Fahrt schon vieles gezeigt.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption