Upper Room 1 in Family Resort
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
|Address||kilometers on the North National Highway, 5300 Puerto Princesa City, Philippines|
|Property type||Private room|
In order to enhance the traditional ways of accommodating guests, this exclusive resort was created for you to relax in and enjoy quality time with friends and special loved ones in the good province of Palawan.
We are located 60 kilometers from PPC airport (about a 1 hour trip). Situated on the edge of Honda Bay and central to all major tourist sites.
The resort has eight fully air conditioned rooms ensuite with hot water and room hand basin. All rooms have double beds. The attic can be used for $17 per person and has a max 3 persons capacity.
1) Coral reef snorkeling just 100 meters from the beach
3) Billiards & darts
1) Day Trip to Underground River:
Shuttle van (max. of 6 persons): Air conditioned van, Boat Transfers, Entrance Fees, Packed Lunch
2) Island Hopping:
Whole day (max. of 10 persons): Includes grilled lunch. Visiting Snake Island, Pandan Island, Starfish Island and sand bars. Scuba Diving can be arranged on request.
4) Olangoan Waterfalls: This includes transport, cooked lunch. Tour guide and porter.
b) Tarau caves: This includes transport, tour guides and packed lunch.
5) Visiting Batak tribe: This includes transport, tour guides and packed lunch.
6) Cross Country Trek From Resort to Underground River: Group of six (6) persons, Includes: Staying with the tribes 3days / 2 nights 2 Porters and 1 Guide Food for 3 days
7) River cruise and rafting
8) diving trips or fun dives can be arranged
House rules1. Smoking is allowed on balconies, but strictly no smoking in rooms.
2. No food allowed in rooms. We are on the edge of rain forest and we want to avoid insects.
Note: Map is wrong. We are an hr away from PPC airport and city center. Please contact owner or WIMDU for exact location. Please contact owner if you want a pickup to be arranged for you.
|Price for > 2 guests||17 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||11 AM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||1 PM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Problems with jellyfish after rain. We were not warned yielding severe pain.
Hostess is a highly acidic Sleeve. Can not even greet the morning.
Staff friendly but young and unskilled.
The food in the evening was served by sometimes up to two hours.
Problem med maneter efter regn. Vi blev inte varnade vilket gav svåra smärtor.
Värdinna är en mycket sur dam. Kan inte ens hälsa på morgonen.
Personalen trevlig men unga och oskolade.
Maten på kvällen serverades efter ibland upp till två timmar.
We recommend this Resort. A magnificent stay. The hotel is like a family. Very comfortable, warm and quiet any more. The staff is really great, competent, available, always joyful. The cooking is delicious. If you want to live with nature you must to go. The manager, Arthur, will be really "a father" for you. It's the family that we left reluctantly.Thank you Arthur for all.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption