Trendy Apartment with Terrace
- Parking available
|Address||Boulevard de Belleville, 75011 Paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
Two bedrooms are available, both of which hold a comfortable double bed. A double sofa bed is placed alongside a modern armchair and contemporary high stools in the living room. The fully-equipped kitchen includes the appliances needed to prepare home cooked meals.
An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment. Also included is a TV. Rental parking is available nearby (not included in the price).
Couronnes Metro Station lies just outside the building and serves the Arc de Triomphe monument and the Moulin Rouge. Walk for 5 minutes to Rue Oberkampf Street, and for 10 minutes to Père Lachaise Cemetery.
A wide variety of restaurants, cafes and bars can be found in close proximity. Those looking to cook at home can benefit from a nearby supermarket.
CHARGE LATE ARRIVALS
For late arrivals, there is an extra charge of EUR 20 between 8 PM and 10 PM and EUR 40 after 10 PM.
A deposit of € 200 is required to cover any damage or repairs in the apartment because of the tenants. It should be set by CB on the day of arrival with our mobile payment terminal (the sum in question is not charged but "pre- authorized" like renting a car for example).
|Weekly rate for up to 6 guests||817 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 6 guests||2705 €|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Excellent stay in this apartment. We appreciated the accessibility, condition of the apartment, looks like new. Deco super nice equipment provided satisfactory. At home. Really nice. Punctual and very accommodating host, we really thought it was great. I really recommend this location, suitable for 6 adults without problem.
Excellent séjour dans cet appartement. Nous avons apprécié l'accessibilité, l'état de l'appartement, parait comme neuf. Déco super agréable, matériel mis à disposition satisfaisant. Comme à la maison. Vraiment agréable. Hôte très arrangeant et ponctuel, nous avons vraiment trouvé ça super. Je recommande vraiment cette location, adaptée pour 6 adultes sans problème.
Reviews for this host's other properties
The location is excellent. It is easy to move around the city. There are many local places to eat. The traffic is very loud if you are planning to leave the windows open( i.e. Summer) but during the cool months it should be fine. The kitchen is really dirty!! The owner will need to clean it up. Cigarette ashtrays in the cabinet where dishes and utensils are stored. Dishes, glasses and pot&spam are dirty. We had to clean them before using. It is really a pity.
Piccolo appartamento pulito e acogliente con tutto il necessario per soggiorni brevi.
Due linee di metro nelle immediate vicinanze e quartiere latino a pochi minuti a piedi.
Jeremy diponibile per ogni necessità.
Consigliato per singoli o coppie senza bambini.
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
Die Wohnung ist von der Lager her absolut optimal. In maximal 15 Minuten ist man auch zu Fuß und mit großem Gepäck schnell am Paris Est. Die Metro-Station ist direkt um die Ecke und man innerhalb weniger Minuten an jedem Sightseeing-Punkt in der Stadt.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön eingerichtet und wirklich gemütlich. Uns hat es hier sehr gut gefallen und vielleicht kommen wir ja auch noch einmal wieder.
Einziges Manko sind die nicht mehr ganz zeitgemäße Dusche und Küche.
merci pour etre dans votre jolie apartement. Nous avons passe des jours tres jolis en Paris. L´apartement est super, c´est tres agredable d´etre dans le centre de Paris. En plus il y a un supermarche et des boulangers tout pres....C´est parfait. Nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise dans votre apartement. Merci aussi pour la communication agredable et pour votre fiabilite.
Nous sommes surs.... nous allons revenir.
Great location!! And a very cmfy bed, All the utilities you need in the kitchen. A bit difficult with the shower, it was either very warm or very cold. :) Maybe an instruction for the washing machine would be good... But all in all, very nice stay.
Magnífica estancia en piso pequeño pero bien provisto de todo lo necesario. Envidiable situación en el centro de todo, una zona algo ruidosa por las noches pero ideal para vivir el pulso de la ciudad. El único pero fue la nevera, que dio algunos problemas, por lo demás, satisfactorio e ideal y Jérémy un atento anfitrión.
Repetiría sin dudarlo!!!!
This is one of the most beautiful, stylish apartment I have have ever booked. Great location, great bed, comfy and cozy. I can only recommend it. The only problem we had, that we had to wait an hour in the rain to get the keys. But the rest of the week was wonderful.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption