Wonderful apartment Budapest centre
- Family/child friendly
- Lockable room
|Address||Erzsébet körút, 1073 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
A comfortable and central two-storey bijou apartment in the very central circle of Budapest quiet but the best spot regarding public transport. In walking distance to lots of tourist attractions, railway stations and spas can be reached in 15-20 minutes by public transport. Smoking only outside but the flat is equipped with all the comforts you generally need. We welcome our guests as friends and would like to make their stay a memorable one.
Two storey studio apartment with separate kitchen and bathroom
downstairs: living room area with settee and armchairs, reading lights, dining table with 3 chairs, suitcase storage, dressing mirror, shoe cupboard, rugs, shutters and curtains on the window
upstairs: bedroom area including double bed with pillows and duvets with sheets, plenty of wardrobe space with hangers and shelves, desk with reading lights, tv with cable network including channels in different foreign languages, nightstands with reading lights, books to read in English and German, floor is covered with big rug, shutters and curtains on the window
bathroom: toilet, toilet paper, small bathtub, shower, shampoo, shower gel, washing machine with washing gel and softener, sink and liquid soap
kitchen: table with 2 chairs, dressing mirror, microwave, kettle, long toaster, electric oven and gas stove with vent hood, fridge and freezer, drying rack, ironing board, iron, plates, cutlery, glasses, mugs, tin opener
floor: wood, in bathroom tiles
wall: paint and painted wallpaper
extras: free wi-fi, airport transfer possibility, guided tours for friendly prices at weekends in English and German
No curfew, but please be quiet after 10 p.m.
Free cleaning after one week stay, extra cleaning within one week 10 EUR
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||184 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||664 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||11 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||6 months|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
We stayed there just for weekends, but it was really great! Our room was big and claire. We really enjoyed staying there.
It is a nice little apartment with a very sweet host.
We had a great week in the beautiful city and this apartment made it easy and cheap for us - the metro is near by and every morning we made breakfast in the apartment.
Realy Nice flat, and Nice hosts !
Thanks for everything Szabolcs and Istvan !
We stayed 5 nights in this apartment. For simplicity divide this review into pros and cons.
- Central apartment half a minute from the metro line 3. So in less than 15 minutes you are in any part of the city center.
- Very spacious, bright, clean, comfortable sofa bed and large.
- Large kitchen, with everything you need.
- The owners are correct and friendly.
- Opposite the building there is a market with everything needed to make the food.
- There have been things that have baffled. We read that the owners of the apartment he lived in, in the next room, but in our 5 nights stay any night did not sleep in it because the room was rented to other couples. However, Szabolcs appeared around the apartment every day in the morning before you wake up and stayed in the kitchen all the while doing their thing (put washers, etc). So did several afternoons when to go for dinner were the owners with a friend, so the floor became shared by 7 people instead of 4 as understood in the ad.
- A detail we did not like is that as the owners personal bedroom of the house was rented to another couple, when tenants were leaving, they listened to the owners come to pick things from their closets. It's something I do not think it should be allowed.
- When you cook or wash up before you feel Szabolcs observed to see if cared for well and is a bit uncomfortable.
- The bathroom (the toilet bowl) has the door in the kitchen.
- The bath is in the hallway, with no separating door. Only a curtain that gives the small hallway to the kitchen.
- The doors of our room were translucent glass, so when Szabolcs got home at 8:30 or as the last day at 7 am! and preparing a coffee, I unveiled with much light.
For situation, tranquility of the area, services and amplitude is an apartment recommended but I think as much for two or three days. Most days you can do it uncomfortable for everything I mentioned above.
Estuvimos 5 noches en este apartamento. Para mayor simplicidad dividiré esta reseña en pros y contras.
- Apartamento céntrico a medio minuto de la línea 3 de metro. Así que en menos de 15 minutos estás en cualquier parte del centro de la ciudad.
- Habitación muy amplia, luminosa, limpia, sofá-cama cómodo y grande.
- Cocina grande, con todo lo necesario.
- Los dueños son correctos y amables.
- Enfrente del edificio hay un mercado con todo lo necesario para hacer la comida.
- Ha habido cosas que nos han desconcertado. Leímos que los dueños del apartamento vivían en él, en la habitación contigua, pero en nuestras 5 noches de estancia no durmieron ninguna noche en ella porque la habitación estaba alquilada también a otras parejas. Sin embargo, Szabolcs aparecía por el apartamento todos los días por la mañana antes de despertarnos y se quedaba en la cocina todo el rato haciendo sus cosas (poner lavadoras, etc). Lo mismo ocurrió varias tardes cuando al ir a cenar estaban los dueños con un amigo, por lo tanto el piso pasó a ser compartido por 7 personas en vez de 4 como se entiende en el anuncio.
- Un detalle que no nos gustó es que como el dormitorio personal de los dueños de la casa estaba alquilado a otra pareja, cuando los inquilinos se iban, se escuchaba a los dueños entrar a coger cosas de sus armarios. Es algo que no me parece que debería estar permitido.
- Cuando cocinas o friegas delante de Szabolcs te sientes observado para ver si lo cuidas todo bien y es un poco incómodo.
- El baño (la taza de váter) tiene la puerta en la cocina.
- La bañera encuentra en el pasillo, sin puerta de separación. Sólo una cortina que da al pequeño pasillo de la cocina.
- Las puertas de nuestra habitación eran de cristal traslúcido, por tanto, cuando Szabolcs llegaba a casa a las 8:30 o como el último día a las ¡7 de la mañana! y se preparaba un café, te desvelaba con tanta luz.
Por situación, tranquilidad de la zona, servicios y amplitud es un apartamento recomendable pero considero que como mucho para dos o tres días. Más días se puede hacer incómodo por todo lo que he mencionado anteriormente.
Friendly and good person. Eccellent appairtment
A really nice aparment with modern furniture! Really comfy! Also a good location- close to the main street. A very nice and kind host, thank you! It was a pleasure to stay in your apartment! Hope to see you again and we will recommend it to everybody!
I highly recommend it. Accommodation according to the description and photographs. Apartment is very clean and tidy. Close to the metro station and shops. Very friendly and helpful owner.
Small and the only downside is the lack of doors in the bathroom (but there is a veil).
Istvan and Szabolcs are really nice and helpful for any need.
We spent pleasant days there.
The house is very clean and pretty, we suggest to book here if you want to visit Budapest.
Szabolcs and Istvan are nice welcoming people. We had a good stay in this very nice appartment. We would recommend it to everyone who goes to budapest.
Wonderful experience at Szabolcs house. He and Istvan were extremely polite and prudent. The apartment is a modern and confortable one. Big, clean, quiet and lies close to the downtown and turistic highlights but far enough of them to avoid the noisy and crowded streets. Perfect choice
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption