Villa Eva + Pool on Istrian Peninsula
|Address||Giuseppe Tromba, 52100 Pula, Croatia|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||More than a week|
The villa is decorated in a luxurious, modern style and consists of 3 double bedrooms and a living room with comfy leather sofas and large flat-screen TV. Guests can prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen, there are 3 separate bathrooms, 2 with shower cubicles and one with a bathtub.
Situated on a quiet street, the villa is perfect for a relaxing summer break. The centre of the village is a 5-minute walk from the apartment, here guests will find supermarkets, bakeries and other useful amenities.
The peninsula is packed with beautiful beaches and nature to explore. Guests can visit the coastal city of Pula, just 10 minutes drive away.
House rulesThe weekly rental rate is ALL INCLUSIVE and includes:
* 7 nights accommodation, initial cleaning, laundry ( linen, towels), pool maintenance, garden maintenance, water, electricity, tourist tax, registration fee, internet access.
* A security deposit of 300.00 EURO at check-in is required which is to be returned on departure if there are no damages on the property.
* Extra charge for pets 50.00 EUR per pet per week.
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption