El Pinito House
|Address||Calle Retamar, 38760 Los llanos de Aridane, Palma, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
- Cottage with private pool 4m x 6.5 m and 1.80 m deep with covered terrace, sun loungers and barbecue.
- 1 bedroom with double bed of 1.35 m
-1 bedroom with 2 single beds with private bathroom with shower
-1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Optional Crib
- Kitchen-Dining Room-integrated
-Equipped kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, blender, coffee machine, electric oven, microwave, blender, kettle.
- The house also has washing machine, iron and hairdryer
-Living room with stereo and T.V. satelite
Internet - wifi
Both terraces with tables and chairs
- Air conditioning
House rulesSmoking allowed outside the house only. Pets allowed.
Customer service from monday to thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. For urgencies write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price for > 2 guests||11 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Sehr schönes Haus in ruhiger Lage oberhalb von Los Llanos. Die Innenstadt ist in 15min zu Fuß erreichbar. Das Haus ist gut ausgestattet und geräumig genug für eine Gruppe von Freunden (wir waren zu fünft). Der große abgeschlossene und windgeschützte Innenhof ist perfekt zum relaxen am Abend.
Der Vermieter ist sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend, die Kommunikation lief absolut reibungslos.
Wir haben unseren Aufenthalt genossen und werden sehr gerne wiederkommen!
Reviews for this host's other properties
I am back home shortly. To say : Maravilla is a nice place. I would like to be there again. Before I making new reservation I would like to state again what was nat that good and look wether we find agreement. I`ll send the message again here.
Jürgen Blechschmidt, Berlin Aug. 21, 2017
I would like to stay another week at Maravilla studio 347, because the apartment was very nice and the areal was quite good. And I like C. Silencio. However, I don`t want to have so many problems getting in and getting out of the apartment as before :
I enjoyed having friendly contact before. But it doesn´t make sense of all we are talking / writing that often (really friendly) and after all that wimdu ist telling me I can get in only after 4 pm. Sorry, this is no professional work at all.
• They could state that at the beginning not at the end, than I could ask
• better, they just say, it is up to the arrangement with you or the owner.
If one is nervous before (bad experience and complications with other stays and plains) you really get into trouble. So I forgot to ask what to do with the key when I leave, allthough that actually is up to you to make clear.
Meeting in front of the entrance is not clear. The number 8 is written very small, and shown at the main entrance besides the Pizzeria. But your map shows the other entrance more in direction towards downtown. I am glad I had chosen Pizzeria and I knew the area when staying in C.S. before.
When there is an agreement to pick up the key at the Pizzeria they should know about that. This man was not very friendly, and he didn`t know nothing about cooperation with you. I was very glad I had notices all numbers and he tried all I had noticed and he found the key finally.
To get into the apartment you should not argue only from your point of you (or from the owner), but better you would consider the situation of the client – in general, I suggest. I do not know the time I need from the airport to the place. You very easily could tell the guest how long does it take to meet near the apartment when he calls him. That means :
• I´ll state I arrive within 2 hours from 2 till 4 pm for instance
• and the owner tells me how long does it take to get to meet him when I call.
So one / I can choose what to do and it is clear. When you suggest to call when arriving at the airport there are many unknown points, this cannot work. Highly complicated.
This “way of thinking” (client) also should be in the mind of the owner too. He asked me (written paper) not to leave any rubbish, but there is no information at all where to put it. Very interesting or not ? I left paper and plastics in the apartment (different boxes) and took the other waste in the box at the swimming pool, because I knew they would take it away.
The owner should control TV in any case before next guests. I was very lucky to find two really qualified persons to help me and got to run it. Also, it would be helpful to give some information how to handle the stove. I had to ask a lot of people before I learned it, because most of them didn´t know either because they didn`t cook.
Your description to find Maravilla is not very clear (below). But this was not a great problem, because I am used to find things (hitch-hiking around the world when young) and I was in C. Silencio before.
You should make clear information about the key when leaving. This I had mentioned already. I had told you before too that service people had told me to do as other people do.
But ! All together
I felt quite good most of the time at the apartment because it is nice, with enough light, it was quiet and the view was very nice towards the mountains (green above houses and gardens) , even the ocean could be seen from one part of the balcony. The whole area is nice and the pool is ok with sea water.
So I would like to come again if it is possible to make clear arrangement, that means :
• when I make arrangement with Canaria Es Verde (Febr,) than it must be clear. I leave home already in Dec., and stay before in P. Cruz and L.Canacajos at La Palma
• Further contact is possible with e-mail, I´ll check once a week approximately. Also I could put time and address and telefon from the hotels before. I have no handy !
• For meeting in C. Silencio : I would give information about arriving within limits (this time I come from La Palma), may be 2 hours
• the owner tells me how long it takes to come to the meeting point after I called him, so I can decide where to call from (perhaps from Bouganville)
• we make clear where we meet : Pizzeria Bouganville, at the main entrance (besides Bouganville), at the (smaller) other entrance, or the bus station between both entrances.
The best would be Pizzeria Bouganville, I could have a coffee there. If there should be any problems I could wait at the bus station, there is a bench to sit down.
It would be nice you let me know whether it is too much what I offer or what to do when we could make arrangement for coming again. I would come from Febr. 9 or 12 till the 20 th. (Air plane is booked). I want to decide soon, where to stay before leaving for Berlin.
mail Canarias Es Verde before (July):
way to apartment
• You will collect the keys at “Pizzeria Bouganville” at Calle Diana 10. You have to ask for RINO (owner) and his number is +34 922 784 962. Said that you look for ANGEL key Studio 347
• To arrive to COMPLEX MARAVILLA_STUDIO 347 at Calle Diana 8 from Pizzería Bouganville You have to go straight ahead Calle Diana till you arrive to Entrance Maravilla 8 (view next picture).
• You have to use the security door. The biggest one. This key opens all the community doors (streets doors and pool entrance).
• In front of the door there is a lift with 2 two aisles on their sides. You will take the left one till the end.
• At the end of the aisle you will arrive to a stairs that you have to down. Then you arrive to a building in front of stairs (leaving the pool on the left as you see in the following picture)
• Once at the building you will take the right aisle to the end where you will find the lift to up to the first floor where the studio is on the right. The studio is number 347.
• Take the lift and go to the 1 st floor and then to the right to Studio 347. To open it use the other key (the small one)
Estuvimos 8 días y todo fue perfecto,el apartamento muy limpio y en muy buena zona,muy tranquilo,la piscina grande y todo perfecto,repetiremos seguro,el anfitrión me atendió a todas las dudas.
appartement agréable mais dommage car problème de robinetterie salle de bain et cuisine plus prise de courant sur le plan de travail non fixée au mur
sehr netter Empfang. Das Haus ist ein Traum: sehr gepflegt, schöne Einrichtung und super schöne Terrasse. Wir wollten gar nicht mehr weg. Das Haus liegt oberhalb von Santa Cruz und man kann in 20 min in die Stadt laufen. Aber auch die Busanbindung ist hervorragend und man kann direkt vom Haus aus loswandern. Alles da!
For the first time, I have booked an apartment via Wimdu.The booking process is easy and I quickly got a confirmation for the apartment.
My boyfriend and I arrived with delay but there wasn't any problem for Ángel because we had informed him before. He warmly welcomed us at the location and I really have to mention that he is such a great guy! He was always available for us and we felt in good hands.
The pictures of the apartment speak for themselves and it is a lovely and comfortable apartment. It was well cleand and nothing was missing except for an oven (but you can still arrange well without one) and WIFI. There is only free WIFI at the pool area. Well groomed apartment complex which is fully fenced. We loved this location and we would contact Ángel at any time for booking an accommodation in Tenerife again.
Estuvimos una semana y hemos vuelto encantados. Apartamento bien situado, perfecto para recorrer la isla y descansar. Sin problemas de aparcamiento. Zona tranquilísima! Incluso en agosto. La Costa del Silencio hace honor a su nombre. El apartamento es sencillo pero con todo lo necesario para nuestra estancia. Todo estaba limpio. Buena relación calidad precio. Lo mejor, la piscina y su anfitrión, que nos dio todo tipo de facilidades y atenciones, algo que agradecimos mucho porque era la primera vez que contratábamos a través del portal Wimdu.
Unterkunft war TOP,alles hat gestimmt.Ausstattung war sehr gut,nichts hat gefehlt.Lage war wie von allen gewünscht,ruhig und in Nähe der Natur.
Bushalltestelle ist nur wenige hundert Meter entfernt.Ideal um mal vom stressigen
Arbeitsalltag abzuschalten,und Wandertouren durchzuführen
Wir haben uns am Restaurant in der nähe getroffen die an einer Hauptstraße lag. Josepha eine herzensgute Frau Zeigte uns dann dass Haus. Unser Spanisch war leider sehr schlecht aber sie hat geduldig alles mehrfach erklärt. Dass Haus selbst liegt in einer Nebenstraße und ist dass vorletzte der Straße. Eigentlich ist es eher ein sehr steiler Betonweg an dem auch der Wanderweg von Santa Cruz nach las Nievas vorbeiführt. Also ein gutes Auto mit berganfahrhife ist hier sehr hilfreich. Dass Häuschen ist sehr sympathisch und wirkt ein wenig so als ob Großmutter noch vor kurzen hier gelebt hätte. Die Küche ist mit dem nötigsten ausgestattet, leider fehlte ein dringend benötigtes Brotmesser. Wlan gibt es auch, doch wir scheiterten am handschriftlich aufgeschriebenen Code. Es hingen zwei elektrische Heizkörper an der Wand, wie diese jedoch einzuschalten sind haben wir bis heute nicht begriffen und leider hatte es Josepha vergessen uns zu zeigen denn nachts kann es kühl werden. Die Matratze im größeren Zimmer war sehr gut und wir haben prima geschlafen. Die Aussicht von der Terrasse ist traumhaft schön. Ein Sonnenschirm währe hier noch wünschenswert denn wenn die Sonne da ist kann sie sehr brennen. Es gibt einen Fernseher auch mit Deutschen Programme. Insgesamt haben wir uns hier wohl gefühlt und würden es weiterempfehlen. Dass preis Leistungsniveau ist gut.
We very much enjoyed our stay in casa el roque! Angel and Mary were very friendly and helpful in all regards. Watching the sunset from the roof of the house was awesome! :-)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption