Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 738
Floor No.30(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2016 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,30 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||442 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||1789 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||21 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Beautiful spacious towering (38) apartment with stunning views.This effect is emphasized by the decorative fireworks during the New Year.
Public transport around the corner, but the Hague center accessible by foot.
Host communicates clear and bright.
Mooi ruim torenhoog (38) appartement met een schitterend uitzicht.Dit effect wordt gedurende de jaarwisseling door het siervuurwerk extra benadrukt.
Openbaar vervoer om de hoek maar centrum den Haag lopend goed te bereiken.
Host communiceert duidelijk en helder.
Simply fantastic! The apartment was very nice and just as great as described! Centrally located, so that we could reach almost all sights on foot. The view is during the day to the sea and at night with millions of lights just phenomenal! We love to come back for a break from everyday life!
Einfach fantastisch! Das Apartment war sehr schön und genauso toll wie beschrieben! Super zentral, so dass wir fast alle Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß erreichen konnten. Der Ausblick ist tagsüber bis zum Meer und abends mit millionen Lichtern einfach nur phenomenal!! Wir kommen gerne wieder für eine kleine Auszeit von Alltag!!
I was many times in Den Haag before, but this is the best place.
Near to the station, near to the centre, so high...
Nice view. Everything that you need.
I will stay in this place again.
Stunning views. The Tower is very conveniently placed for access to the railway station and trams. Everything was satisfactory and I had a pleasant stay in Den Haag. One suggestion I have to improve short stays would be for housekeeping to provide one or two detergent capsules for the clothes washing machine - similar to the convenience of sachets for the dish washing machine.
Very nice and well kept apartment with a great view!
Also nice to stay. In such a special building And is within walking distance of the town, which is very pleasant.
Erg mooi en goed verzorgd appartement, met een geweldig uitzicht!
Leuk ook om in zo'n bijzonder gebouw te overnachten. Verder ligt het op loopafstand van de stad, wat erg prettig is.
Everything worked easily and quickly. The apartment was great and the view gigantic. Always happy.
Alles funktionierte einfach und unkompliziert. Die Wohnung war super und der Ausblick gigantisch. Gerne immer wieder.
I had a wonderful experience living on the 29th floor the fist time in my life. The service was aslo very helpful. The Hague Tower is in the central district and next to a railway station called Hollands Spoor where you can take a bus, tram, train etc.to all directions.
Wow .... that was our first impression when we arrived in the apartment!
Super cute decor and everything picobello clean.
But the best yes .... that the view was still fantastic!!
It was our first experience with Erwin and Wimdu and this height and very highly recommended it!
Wow.... dat was onze eerste indruk toen we binnen kwamen in het appartement !
Super leuke inrichting en alles picobello schoon .
Maar het mooiste ja.... dat was toch het uitzicht fantastische !!!
Het was onze eerste ervaring met Erwin en Wimdu en deze hoogte en zeer zeker een aanrader waard !
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption