Design oasis - Milano Duomo
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Disabled access
- Air conditioning
Sleek and modern, this designer studio boasts an attractive living area with stylish decor and great amenities. The sleeping area boasts an extremely comfortable double fold-out bed. Facing an inner courtyard, the property is very quiet and blocks out outside noise ensuring maximum relaxation.
Two large bookcase are filled with volumes in English and Italian, while CDs and DVDs are also provided. Enjoy making a delicious meal in the fully fitted kitchen, which can be separated from the main living space by a curtain. Towels are provided.
Located in the Porta Romana area, guests are surrounded by historical attractions and great restaurants. The biggest thermal bath in Milan is only a 5-minute walk away. Crocetta Metro Station is nearby and provides access to the M3 line, which is directly connected to Central Station. The Navigli District can be reached in a short distance by tram, and is the location of many of Milan’s most popular shopping and food attractions.
THE APARTMENT IS FOR MAXIMUM 2 PEOPLE + 1 BABY (baby bed available on demand).
- Modern and minimal design
- Double bed with memory foam mattress (the highest technology for sleeping)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wide range of spices to cook your dishes
- Coffee (Ground for mocha and Nescafe), herbal tea, tea
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Nourished library with DVDs, CDs and books Italian and English
- TV with divx movies in english and italian (NEW FEATURE!)
- DVD/CD player (NEW FEATURE!)
- Bed linen and towels
- Air conditioning
- City map and host guide to neighborhood shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Baby bed available on demand (NEW FEATURE!)
- Near garage - toll parking (approx. cost: 20 Euro / 24 hours).
It's always a pleasure for me to welcome guests, share travel experiences and provide them with all relevant information to best enjoy their stay in Milan.
House rulesMAIN RULES
The rules are just the same rules you used to apply in your house: respect of the the other people living in the building and for all the things and the furniture in the apartment.
Please don't smoke inside the house as some people are sensible to the remaining odors.
In the wardrobe you'll find blankets, sheets and wipes.
If you are not able to use something please ask and I'll help you to do it!
In the kitchen you'll find the necessary to cook, plates, glasses, flatware, pots, spices, some tea, coffee, sugar and honey.
In the apartment you will find a vacuum cleaner, a steam mop, sponges and some products for basic cleaning. If you plan to use them please ask for instructions.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||474 €|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||1768 €|
|Price for > 1 guests||28 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption