PLEASANT AND CENTRAL APARTMENT
|Address||Calle del Forno, 30135 Venezia, Italy|
|Response time||A few hours|
Also note, the Google Maps location is wrong, please refer to the correction in the photos.
Completely remodeled and conveniently located, the apartment is a 5-minute walk from Piazzale Roma Square (terminal point for buses and cars) where a bus terminal and car parking can be found. Venezia Santa Lucia Train Station is also a 10-minute walk away.
The nicely decorated apartment consists of 2 large bedrooms (are possible 4 single beds or 1 double and 2 single), kitchen and bathroom with shower (please, look the map between the pictures!), is equipped with everything needed to have a nice and comfortable stay.
Located on the ground floor (for this reason, unfortunately, it is not very bright, but you’ll have to stay there almost only to sleep, it’s so?!) you’ll have not to climb uncomfortable stairs with luggage on arrival and every day when you’ll return from long walks!
Campo Santa Margherita, one of the bigger and nicer of the city, is a 2-minute walk away and is a lively area where tourist and locals alike gather for a snack, dinner or mouth-watering ice-cream. Frari Basilica is an 3-minute walk away, as is the San Rocco Scuola Grande (one of the most prominent and captivating buildings in the city) and Ca' Foscari University.
A bakery, a pastry, a supermarket and some bar are located nearby, and you will can have lunch or dinner in some good restaurants just outside the building which offer a special discount to our guests.
You'll find the San Tomà Vaporetto stop by just 5-minute walk from the apartment.
Here you'll live the true venetian life, like venetian people, with all the singularities of this town: during the winter there is the typical bulkhead at the door entrance, essential to protect the house from the "acqua alta" phenomenon. You'll have suitable rubber-boots to use, to enjoy Venice in this charming context too.
- THE COST OF FINAL CLEANING (EURO 30.00) AND THE CITY TAX (EURO 1,50/PERSON/NIGHT FOR MAX 5 NIGHTS) ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF WIMDU AND HAVE TO BE PAID CASH AT THE ARRIVAL.
- WIFI. For technical reasons, the wifi does not allow an unlimited connection but has a limit of 25 GB per month. This means you can use an average of no more than 800 MB per day
- ARRIVAL. In case of late check-in there is an extra fee to pay. Please read the point 3 of the House Rules
- BULKHEAD. During the winter, or at least in the presence of "very strong tide alarm", to protect the apartment and the Customers themselves from the venetian "Phenomenon of High Water", must be passed the watertight bulkhead immovable that will be placed in front of the door . The customer should be aware that this is a necessary precaution in a city with this particular issue.
- ORDER AND CLEANING.The apartment is delivered clean and in perfect order. The bill, however, does not include the cleaning of the kitchen and garbage removal, which are the responsibility of the customer. In the absence of this, the owner or his representative will charge an extra expense in addition to the amount due of € 50.
- CONDOMINIUM REGULATIONS. All the rules of the condominium property must be observed refraining disturbance to other families and avoiding loud noises, especially from 01.00 pm to 03.00 pm and from 10.00 pm 08.00 am (see Regulation of Urban Police of the City of Venice) . In the event that the building rules are not respected, the property has the right to vacate the apartment without refund.
House rules1) MODE ARRIVAL. Upon arrival in the accommodation the Customer is required to appear at the meeting place, providing a passport or identity card for recording attendance as required by law.
2) EXTRA COSTS.The price of rent paid through the website doesn’t include the final cleaning that must be paid in cash at check–in. At the arrival the guests have to pay also the City Tax as required by the Municipality (Euro 1,50/person/day for maximum 5 days at the moment I’m writing)
3) CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME. The arrival/ departure (anyway to be agreed) are as follows: ARRIVAL reception included in the price of the rent between 12.00 am and 08.00 pm (If previous guests left at 11 am the apartment will be not ready at 12 am but you can leave your luggage). After 8pm arrivals are subject to an extra fee:
Euro 20,00 until 10pm -Euro 30,00 after 10pm - Usually we don’t accept arrivals after 11pm.CHECK-OUT UNTIL 11.00 am unless otherwise agreed.
4) DELAYS. If the guest is delayed for more than an hour after the time agreed, we can’t guarantee the presence of our staff, who may have other commitments arranged. In that case, our staff will return to the place to check in as soon as possible and will be waiting for him your burden
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||684 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||24 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
The apartment was very nice, 2 rooms, very modern. The location is excellent and /Sabina prepared all very professional. We can recommend this apartment deeply.
Very clean, good shower, well located with a bakery, restaurants and shops around the corner. Two good bedrooms with 2 comfortable single beds and plenty of wardrobespace. Good wi-fi connection. Unfortunately no livingroom but only a kitchen with diningtable and 4 not so comfortable chairs. Unfortunately there is an upstairsneighbour who tends to move around the furniture for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night with very much noise. Strange. This is no place to stay in during the day because there is no view. Bit of a basementfeel to it. Hordes of little black flies everywhere.Sabina is easy to reach and calls back immediately. Clear instructions how to reach the appartment.
The apartment was huge detailed and accurate description that we got before, very easy to find. We were warmly welcomed and our special requests were met immediately. The apartment is well decorated and very clean. The location of the apartment is very central, a good starting point for all activities. The apartment is recommended.
Die Wohnung war Dank einer ausführlichen und genauen Beschreibung, die wir vorher bekommen hatten, sehr gut zu finden. Wir wurden sehr nett empfangen und unseren speziellen Wünschen wurde sofort entsprochen. Die Wohnung ist gut eingerichtet und sehr sauber. Die Lage der Wohnung ist sehr zentral, ein guter Ausgangspunkt für alle Unternehmungen. Die Wohnung ist weiterzuempfehlen.
It is very comfortable for families with small children, near to vaporetto station St Toma. We were treated with great hospitality by Sabina.
The apartment was excellent. Near the bus and train station.
The host Sabina was waiting for us near the apartment and gave us a good feeling about everything.
We had a lovely time in Venice and will definitely try again next time to book this apartment.
Het appartement was uitstekend. Dichtbij het bus- en treinstation.
De host Sabina wachtte ons op vlakbij het appartement en gaf ons een goed gevoel over alles.
We hebben een mooie tijd gehad in Venetië en zullen zeker een volgende keer weer proberen om dit appartement te boeken.
Sabina is a very pleasant and efficient person. We arrived on a rainy day, it was on time at the appointment and did not hesitate to carry my suitcase when I had difficulty walking. Mary
Sabina est une personne très agréable et efficace . Nous sommes arrivés un jour de pluie , elle était à l'heure au rendez vous et n'a pas hésité a transporter ma valise alors que j'avais de la difficulté à marcher . Marie
Very nice reception: Sabina is the! Hostess. The AP 'is okay, well located ie among other things, very close to the Campo Santa Margherita (Dorsoduro) - a place that is not overstaffed "only" of Touris ... fine for the first cafe under Studis and locals ... okay, the room IKEA-chipotle, clean, wireless! and Venetian little duster (narrow alley and ground floor) ... but we four men use the Ap than favorable sleep and shower island ... Venezia takes place outdoors.
Sehr netter Empfang: Sabina ist die! Gastgeberin. Das Ap' ist okay, gut gelegen d.h. unter anderem auch sehr nah am Campo Santa Margherita (Stadtteil Dorsoduro) - ein Platz, der nicht "nur" von Touris überbesetzt ist...fein für den ersten Café unter Studis und Einheimischen...okay, die Zimmer IKEA-praktisch eingerichtet, sauber, ein WLAN! und venezianisch etwas duster (enge Gasse und Parterre)...aber wir vier Männer nutzen das Ap als günstige Schlaf- und Duschinsel...Venezia findet draussen statt.
Small appartment in the center. Frendly host.
There was no airco. Necessary in the summer of Italy,.
Next time we are looking for an appartment with airco!
Very nice and available. Apartment very clean and well situè.
Très agréable et disponible. Appartement très propre et bien situè.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption