Cozy Stylish Apartment Castle area
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Beco das Flores, 1100-242 Lisboa, Portugal|
|Response time||A few days|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
Historic area, near S. Jorge Castle, Alfama, Baixa
subway, trams, train, bus 10 minutes walking (Rossio). security parking space 2 minutes from the apartment (please take note that in Lisbon you have to pay for parking spaces and in historic areas).
Cozy apartment well equipped in the heart of LIsbon
Near Bus stop and metro station
Good means of transportation, metro, bus and the train is near also
House rulesNo parties allowed
No pets allowed
Take the garbage out before check out
Close/lock windows and door everytime you leave the apartment.
Please take good care of the keys you are given, the damage or loss of keys, or even lock youself outside the apartment implicates a fee of 10 to 20€ for expenses.
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Let's start with the strengths of accommodation:
- Location: The location of the studio is definitely excellent. Central, well connected (metro and tram) and the neighborhood is very typical.
- Owner: The owner is helpful, friendly and very welcoming.
Now the bad points:
- The size of the apartment / studio / room / basement is too small. It is located in the basement of a building, the ceilings are very low, the only 2 windows facing inside the building making the room very dark.
- Humidity: being a dark basement is very very very wet. For any problem in the joints accommodation will be fatal.
- Cost: The cost is too high for the type of accommodation that is offered.
Conclusion: I am very sorry for the owner but at that price I would not recommend to anyone
Iniziamo dai punti di forza della sistemazione:
- Posizione: la posizione del monolocale è decisamente eccellente. Centrale, ben collegato (metro e tram) ed il quartiere è molto tipico.
- Proprietario: il proprietario è disponibile, simpatico e molto accogliente.
Ora i punti negativi:
- dimensione: l'appartamento/monolocale/stanza/sottoscala è di dimensioni troppo ridotte. Si trova nel seminterrato di un edificio, i soffitti sono bassissimi, le uniche 2 finestre affacciano all'interno dell'edificio rendendo la stanza molto buia.
- umidità: essendo un seminterrato buio è molto molto molto umido. Per qualsiasi problema alle articolazioni la sistemazione sarà fatale.
- costo: il costo è eccessivo per la sistemazione che viene offerta.
Conclusioni: mi spiace molto per il proprietario ma a quel prezzo non la consiglierei a nessuno
El apartamento estaba muy bien localizado, y el anfitrión era muy simpático y dejó en la casa todo lo necesario para los días que íbamos a estar. Muy contentas con la visita
The apartment is near rossio and martin moniz metro station,is suitable for people who like to "live the real city". It's a small apartment but there is all necessary to have a comfortable stay. Paulo is a very kind person, I didn't have any problem.
L'appartamento è piccolo ma ha tutto il necessario per poter soggiornare in maniera confortevole; è equidistante dalle stazioni metro rossio e martin moniz, in una zona centrale della città. Questa sistemazione è adatta a chi vuole vivere la vera lisbona, Paulo è molto discreto e gentile. Lo raccomando vivamente!
Reviews for this host's other properties
Great apartment!!! We loved staying at Paulo´s cosy apartment. Everything was provided, the view is amazing and the location is great (close walking distance to everything, very quiet and authentic neighbourhood and nice bars and restaurant just around the corner). Only issue was the low ceiling heigh at the bed area. But you get used to it and everything else makes up for it. If we ever come back to Lisbon we will definitely stay here again! Thanks again to Paulo
The apartment was nice, the location was great, and the view was amazing!
The only bad thing was that when we arrived we found hairs on the floor and on the cover bed. But once cleaned was ok! The apartment is small, even if it's very cosy, I think that for a tall person would be a little uncomfortable (also the shower is very small and low ceiling). The bed was ok, maybe the pillows could be more comfortable but ok. The owner was kind and gave us usufull informations.
Afterall a nice place to stay, very romantic, and in the best area of an amazing city!
Good basic apartment. Very central area. Paulo is friendly and helpful host. Allowed us to stay until 1800 on day we were leaving.
Nice, cozy and central apartment with great view over Lisbon. We spent really nice time there. Paolo was kind and patient (we were late). Only one cons was that the bed was a futon bed with thin matrace and it could have been a bit more comfortable.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption