Between la Sagrada Familia and the Beach! DOUBLE ROOM
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 8013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra Stuff like shampoo , shower gel and cream conditioner hair Are provided by the house, other like -toothpaste or shaving things are not included-
We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which communicate you to anywhere you want to go.
The neighborhood is very safe and peaceful, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest ) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want , I'll wait for You!
House rules1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult ( older than 21 )
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire department, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has 2 more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving .
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room , as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
5 ) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, and you must refound them the day of your departure, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
Once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in account respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3pm ) onwards never before, and the day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximum nights||10 nights|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
- very reliable
- Apartment was clear.
- People was friendly
- the terrace has a perfect look
What a nice guy Josè is. He gave us a perfect description of the city and it`s highlights from the balcony on arrival. What a view of the city from the balcony. Lots of sights within walking distance. Metro very close, and from there you are in the heart of the city within minutes. We would ABSOLUTELY come back to stay with Josè again. Thank you!
Everything is exact as opisno, a magnificent place and the owner, all to trifles elaborately, bravo to Jose !
Hi, we were guests at Jose apartment for 4 days, and we are very satisfied. The location is very good, nice view from the balcony, close to market, metro. Its in city center, U can walk to Sagrada or to the beach. Jose is very good host, helpful and nice. So enjoy Your stay!:)
Perfect accomodation. Jose is a lovely guy and his hospitality is rare seen!! We loved it there
Cool place, situated in the center of Barcelona, close to the bus station Barcelona Nord and the metro station .Gospodarz very obliging, used his knowledge of the city, advise you about fun things even see where tasty and appetizing to eat for a reasonable price.
Fajne miejsce ,położone w centrum Barcelony, blisko do dworca autobusowego Barcelona Nord oraz stacji metra .Gospodarz bardzo uczynny ,służy swoją wiedzą o mieście, doradzi co ciekawego jeszcze zobaczyć , gdzie smacznie i apetycznie zjeść za rozsądne pieniądze.
Jose was PERFECT host and our room was really good (balcony and the view = Wow!). Good location; it's easy to move around the city.
The apartment is really very close to the Sagrada! Great transport links, the bus goes around the corner, Metro 5 min. Away. Jose has organized everything wonderful, gave good advice. (The new Mercado definitely visit!) The view from the 12th floor is magnificent - overlooking the sea. The hotel leaves no wishes unfulfilled - of shared kitchen with compartment in the refrigerator until the cleanliness! ¡Muchas gracias y hasta luego!
Die Wohnung liegt wirklich ganz nahe bei der Sagrada! Tolle Verkehrsanbindung, der Bus fährt um die Ecke, Metro in 5 Min. erreichbar. Jose hat alles wunderbar organisiert, hat gute Tipps gegeben. (Den neuen Mercado unbedingt besuchen!) Die Sicht aus dem 12. Stock ist grandios - mit Blick aufs Meer. Die Unterkunft lässt keine Wünsche offen - von Küchenbenutzung mit Abteil im Kühlschrank bis zur Sauberkeit! ¡Muchas gracias y hasta luego!
Great apartment! Very good location!
We stayed at Jose's apartment in June 2014. It was absolutely nice. The room was clean and we had our own balcony with a stunning beach view. Jose gave us towels and he was open to answer all our question. We were free to use the kitchen and both bathrooms whenever.
The Sagrada Familia is just a few minutes away from the apartment and you can easily walk there in about 5 minutes.
He is super friendly and helps you out wherever he can.Tthe Check-In /-Out was very easy and uncomplicated!
We will definitely come back and we totally recommend that apartment!
Thank you Jose for making our stay unforgettable!
great stay, the owner is helpful and pleasant, the house clean and efficient, if we can give some advice could use a table for eating more comfortable. Compilmenti Owner
ottimo soggiorno, il proprietario è disponibile e simpatico, la casa pulita ed efficente, se possiamo dare un consiglio farebbe comodo un tavolo per poter mangiare più comodi. Compilmenti al proprietario
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption