The Infinity @ Fort Bonifacio - Luxury Studio w/ Balcony w/ PICS
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
|Address||26th street, Taguig City, Philippines|
26th st. Global City Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, M.M. Philippines
A condo sitting a few meters away the famous SERENDRA and HIGH STREET
PHP 30,000 / month (EXCLUDING Association Dues) - leased for 1 year
-Queen Size Bed
-Beddings with Comforter
-Kitchen Set -HOT and COLD Shower with Shower Enclosure
-spacious BALCONY -Dining Set -Sala set
-HDTV with DVD and sound system
-High Ceiling with High Doors
-Wallpaper accents (Brown and Beige)
House rules• Cash or Checks must be paid to the owner of the condominium unit.
• Tenant agrees to be responsible for the damages beyond normal wear and tear that occurs in the condo unit during the duration of the stay and the Owner is not responsible for the Tenant’s belongings.
• The Owner is not responsible for any accident that may arise in the condominium.
• Tenants shall not lease, sublease, or assign the premises without the prior written consent of the owner (but this consent shall not be withheld unreasonably).
• Use of amenities is excluded from the lease of the condo unit but they can still use it by paying the corresponding amount for the use of the amenities for each day at either the amenities concierge or the accounting office.
• If the key of the condo unit gets lost by any means, the tenant would be charged Php5000.
• Tenant must check-out at the expected check-out time, otherwise there would be an additional charge of Php1000.
• Time beyond 12:00 noon is considered to be another day therefore additional rental fees must be paid.
• Owner may enter the premises at reasonable times for the purposes of inspection, maintenance, or repair, and to show the premises to buyers or prospective tenants. In all instances, except those of emergency or abandonment, the Owner shall give Tenant reasonable notice (at least one day) prior to such entry.
• Tenant agrees to occupy the premises and shall keep the same in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted, and shall not make any alterations thereon without the written consent of the Owner.
• Owner agrees not to use the premises is such a manner as to disturb the peace and quiet of other tenants in the building. Tenant further agrees not to maintain a public nuisance and not to conduct business or commercial activities on the premises furthermore using it for illegal purposes.
• Tenant shall, upon termination of this Agreement, vacate and return dwelling in the same condition that it was received, less reasonable wear and tear, and other damages beyond the Tenant’s control.
• In a dispute between the Owner and Tenant which gives rise to any action in court, the losing party will pay the court costs and reasonable attorney fees of the successful party.
Monthly rate is $700 for long term (6 months and more).
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||446 €|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption