2br Modern Apartment ST KILDA near Acland Street
- Family/child friendly
|Address||3182 St Kilda, Australia|
This New York warehouse style apartment lies directly opposite the iconic Big Mouth comprises a huge light filled modern living and dining room, fabulous gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, separate laundry, and immaculate bathroom with shower over full sized bath.
Both bedrooms are fitted with queen size beds, and access to the terrace with an outlook of beautiful bluestone.
Other features include polished floorboards throughout, high ceilings, heating, and period features that are incorporated lovingly into the modern space. All this and the brilliant cosmopolitan cafes, transport, restaurants, and walking distance to the beach.
Our Accommodation Offers:
• 2 good size bedrooms both with built in wardrobes.
• Portacot (available on request) for baby
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• 50 inch LG Flat Screen TV
• Stainless Steel pots and pans
• Toaster & Kettle
• Modern Stainless steel fridge
• Front load washing machine
• Steam Iron and Ironing board
• Bookcase with library
• Portable fans for each bedroom
• Outdoor table and seating and outdoor plants
• High Speed Wireless internet
• Myki public transport cards for your stay
• 1 minute walk to supermarket & pharmacy
• Pet friendly (conditions apply)
• Can accommodate 5th guest (on couch with bedding provided).
• Airport Bus Shuttle which drops you only 5 minutes from our door.
At the end of Acland street you have the 'St Kilda Baths' with top St Kilda restaurants, bars, gymnasium, sea water pool, and award winning day spa. You can go also go kiteboarding along the beach with stands set up for hire. We also have penguins on the st kilda pier as well as day fishing charters if you feel like going on a day trip.
We have a lot of information to keep you busy and make your trip memorable and worthwhile, otherwise there is always relaxing to be done at home!
Guests will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable queen size beds in each bedroom, bathroom facilities, and wireless internet. The apartment has built in wardrobes to each room with storage shelves and hanging space for clothing. Fresh towels and linen are of course provided and are included in the price. Guests have access to a front loading washing machine and clothes horse to use indoors or out on the terrace. There is street parking out front and the streets surrounding the apartment though please check the signs as there are restrictions at certain times. Otherwise there is all day unrestricted parking surrounding the botanical gardens which is nearby.
Interaction with guests:
Once we give you the keys the apartment is all yours to enjoy. We are only ever a phone call away if you ever need us during your stay and live nearby should you need us.
We have the #96 tram 50m away which takes you to the Crown casino, melbourne exhibition centre, Southern Cross station (which is a hub for metro and regional train lines), and the northern suburbs of Fitzroy and Carlton which is a must visit during your stay.
There is also the 246 Bus that leaves across the road which will take you to up to Richmond, Fitzroy, and Collingwood.
* Person booking our space must be the person staying unless otherwise arranged.
*Smoking on the balcony only (easy since you have direct access to it from your bedroom)
*Dishes to be washed, cleaned, put away by guest.
*Check out time is 10am
* Please leave Myki cards for next guests.
*No parties - there is plenty of action to follow in Fitzroy & Acland Street
*Please be diligent with locking apartment door and balcony doors when coming and going.
All in all please treat the apartment as if it were your own.
Any questions please ask!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||630 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||2395 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||11 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption