Amazing House near the Lake
- Lockable room
- Family/child friendly
- Hot tub
- Indoor fireplace
|Address||US Highway, 80435 Keystone, CO, United States|
Our Lakeside Village condo is the largest 1 bedroom studios in Keystone with Mountain and Lake Views. The condo is over 750 sq feet (compared to the average 1 bedroom in Keystone is approx 520 sq feet). Our location is perfect for everyone because it's situated in a serene setting away from the typical crowds in the larger Keystone condominiums, but still only a short walk (1/4 mile) to RiverRun + 2 minute walk to Lakeside Village activities. We should also mention that our Condo only has 24 units divided across 4 sections + only 2 condo units per floor-- avoid crowds, noise, and clutter of River Run!. Bring the family, dog, Kids, and leave your stress behind!
If you are attending a conference in Keystone Conference Center, then you're a 5 minute walk through serene trail. We often have conference attendees stay at our condo throughout the summer and winter, and the location convenience is ideal.
You could stay at RiverRun, but don't forget your ear plugs! Don't be fooled into RiverRun where its crowded, noisy well into the night, tiny condo space + sq footage, no privacy (balconies overlooking balconies), and longer walks to the slopes than advertised. If you enjoy staying in dormitories, check out RiverRun!
Attractions and activities are just a few steps away from our Lakeside condo. Imagine being able to walk outside being in front of your favorite skiing/snowboarding spots, ice skating, biking, hiking, and much, much more. We are part of the Lakeside Village condos, so you are steps away from winter + summer activities.
Do you like to roast marshmallows or smores on a real fireplace? Our condo has a wood burning fireplace to enhance the perfect romantic evening. Free firewood is readily available for instant romance or marshmallowing, and if you run out of wood from our balcony, our service will haul it to your unit on-demand for FREE.
Which do you prefer-- mountain and lake views or looking into someone's balcony? If you prefer the former, our condo has the perfect tranquil setting that you will never forget. Our deck provides views for all ages or enjoy a simple sun spot without the noise of the other condo’s crowds and the privacy of grilling on a balcony without anyone in sight.
You're on vacation and shouldn’t have to wait in line to use the Jacuzzi in a crowded condo building (See RiverRun or Silverthorne). Our Lakeside condo has a full and large recreational facility built for just 24 units! The condo has lots of free amenities and activities including:
• Free Shuttle to Keystone and Breckenridge ski resort directly behind the condo. ( you could walk to Keystone Mountain Base, but the shuttle is just another convenience factor than walking in your ski boots).
• Walking distance to restaurants and shops around the Keystone Lake Village. These are steps away, but located where the noise doesn't impede your privacy like RiverRun.
• Access to Keystone Lake for ice skating in the winter and paddle boats and canoes in the summer. Keystone Adventure Center is only steps away. Keystone Lake is the largest outdoor, zambonie maintained ice skating rink. Its huge! Rockefeller Plaza times 10.
• Large Playgrounds for the children are right behind the condo in large open space area (volleyball courts and mountain bike play park too).
• Biking trails are right outside the condo. Take a trail from our condo all the way to Dillon, Breckenridge, or Frisco.
• Large open space behind the condo for kids and pets. Your dog will love you for bringing him there..your kids too!
• Free Wireless, Wired Internet and Cable in Unit. No charge for connectivity and surfing.
• Free Firewood for the fireplace to get the romance started.
• Free Ski lockers to store your equipment.
• Heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna in a large recreational facility. Feel the relaxation yet?
• DVD, VCR, Stereo, Gas Grill included in unit. Free bag of coffee in unit.
• Access to books, movies, and board games help provide entertainment for everyone.
Bring the whole family! There is a king size bed and a queen size pull out sleeper sofa for all the members of the family, plus they will love the proximity to Keystone Lake and Adventure Center, guaranteed. The fully furnished kitchen has all the comforts of your kitchen at home and every utensil you can imagine. All renters are allowed to store their skis/snowboard in the ski lockers located in the entry way. After a long day on the mountains, enjoy some time in the indoor pool and spa.
This condo is well equipped with all the amenities you will need for your vacation. Have a great time and enjoy your stay. We pride ourselves in guaranteeing your enjoyment and satisfaction.
Visit our website for additional interior pictures online.
Keywords: Condominium, resort, Keystone, skiing, Slopes, mountain biking, hiking, mountain, sailing, rafting, sledding, tubing
Pet Stays must inform Owners before stay (i.e. during reservation process)
Guests must follow all polices in: "Montezuma_FAQ_V8.pdf".
$10/n Pet fee for Pet Stays.
Lodging taxes of 12% will be applied in the quotation.
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption