East Village Colorful Apartment
- Air conditioning
- Baby cot
- Family/child friendly
|Address||East 9th St, 10009 New York, United States|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||5 days ago|
When you enter the apartment, you walk into the kitchen which has vinyl ceramic tiles on the floor; there is a kitchen counter with a sink and overhead kitchen cabinets.There is a small dining table and appliances include: full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker.
There are two windows in the kitchen facing the back yard, off to the side of the kitchen is a full size shower with sliding glass doors, with a vanity sink separated from the kitchen by a curtain.
The toilet is in a separate room with a door.
One bedroom has a queen size bed, 2nd bedroom facing the street with 2 windows has a king size bed and a twin bed.
L train 6 or RR all within 5 minute walk
bus uptown and crosstown on the corner
many shops and cafes on the block and in the area
grocery stores ,banks pharmacy all nearby
No smoking, no pets, no parties or large gatherings in the apartment.
No loud noise after 10:00PM - 7:00AM
No unregistered guests may stay in the apartment.
Please be aware that there is a $150.00 charge for any lost keys, since we will have to replace the cylinder.
Please turn off lights, air-conditioner or heater when you leave the apartment for the whole day.
Check-in is from 3pm-10pm
Check-out is by 12pm, late check out available if apartment is available
We can hold luggage within reasonable hours by special request/arrangement
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||1042 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||2684 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||7 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||10 PM|
Fast answering before and during the trip.
Tidy and clean.
Perfect toilet and shower.
Equipped with fans and air conditioner.
The building is really quiet.
East Village is a young and dynamic neighborhood full of fancy dining spots and vintage shops.
NoLiTa, Soho and all the others cool downtown hoods can be reached by walking.
Apartment's close to 2 bus lines and three different subway lines stations.
Good points location, host available and price. Bad points very old Apartament in and out, there is no a proper restroom but a sink plus shower separated with a tent in the" kitchen"and the wc in front of the entrance...the moquette looks old and bed sheets syntetic and uncomfortble. On the whole, seen location and price...you cannot expect better
The apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood, not so far away from the L-train. The apartment itself is in need of some TLC. The wifi connection was dropping all the time (we bought a wifi-repeater at Bestbuy, that made it more stable).There are some other issues with the apartment, but nothing that seriously. We wouldn't mind staying there another time.
A wonderful flat for a trip to New York. Very near to subway and busses, nice quarter., placed in the middle of NY - very easy to get to all tourist attractions.
Everything was very easy to handle, could left our luggage and had very good and easy contact with Haly.
Thanks a lot to Haly - we can recommend your flat very much.
All very well, the apartment in a fantastic and very lively area. The apartment is very spacious and lovely Halyna. I behaved very well from day one, and we even facilitated a large comfortable car and driver back to the airport for less money than a taxi. To repeat and recommend.
Todo muy bién, el apartamento en una zona fantastica y con mucha vida. El apartamento es muy amplio y Halyna es encantadora. Se porto muy bién desde el primer día, e incluso nos facilito un coche amplio y comodo con chofer para volver al aeropuerto, por menos precio que un taxi. Para repetir y recomendar.
Everything spotless, the owner super helpful, highly recommended
Todo impecable, la dueña super servicial, muy recomendable
I and my two traveling companions (group of 3 friends) were guests of this apartment mel Halyna in November 2014. Unfortunately I jump in mind only three positive aspects of this arrangement:
1) the location in the middle of the east village area young, artistic, eclectic, chock full of shops and local arts and alternative. Metro Stations in less than 10 minutes walk.
2) the comfort of the bed (quite hard - can be of an annotation)
3) The availability of the hostess Halyna, with which everything went smoothly right from the reservation.
Unfortunately there are many painful notes, many of which depend on whether it is an old building in an old quarter. I will list the main ones.
1) The apartment seems left to itself, with several areas without any maintenance and cleaning. The general feeling is that of a clean.
2) heating: often the temperature is too high but there is no way to adjust it. Also the radiators make a tremendous noise when starting, so even at night.
3) the electrical system is poorly developed; I and my fellow passengers have been continually impressed by small but annoying electric shock when touching anything, like taps, equipment connected to the sockets, switches, even the walls!
In general, therefore, the rating is 2 star, the third is for the position. Recommended for those who do not have much expectation, maybe a group of young friends.
Io e i miei 2 compagni di viaggio ( gruppo di 3 amici) siamo stati ospiti di Halyna in questo appartamento mel mese di Novembre 2014. Purtroppo mi saltano in mente solo 3 lati positivi di questa sistemazione:
1)la posizione al centro dell'east village zona giovane, artistica ed eclettica, piena zeppa di locali e negozietti artistici e alternativi. Stazioni metro a meno di 10 minuti a piedi.
2) la comoditá del letto (piuttosto rigido - puó trattarsi di un'annotazione relativa)
3) La disponibilitá della padrona di casa Halyna, con la quale tutto è andato liscio fin dalla prenotazione.
Purtroppo sono molte le note dolenti, molte delle quali dipendono dal fatto che si tratta di un edificio vecchio in un quartiere vecchio. Mi limiterò ad elencare le principali.
1) L'appartamento sembra abbandonato a se stesso, con parecchie zone senza alcuna manutenzione e pulizia. La sensazione generale non è quella di un posto pulito.
2) il riscaldamento: spesso la temperatura è troppo alta ma non c'è modo di regolarla. Inoltre i termosifoni fanno un rumore tremendo quando si avviano, quindi anche di notte.
3) l'impianto elettrico è mal messo; io e i miei compagni di viaggio siamo stati continuamente colpiti da piccoli ma fastidiosi shock elettrici toccando qualsiasi cosa, come rubinetti, apparecchi collegati alle prese, interruttori, persino i muri!
In generale dunque la valutazione è di 2 stelle, la terza è per la posizione. Consigliato a chi non ha molte pretese, magari un gruppo di giovani amici.
Despite a prior exchange by email, text message and whatapps l.'heure on arrival of the flight and RV to the apartment, we waited to 11:40 to 1 am completely tired on the sidewalk and had received a stressées.Nous mail about a security deposit !!!!! but no one was there, the silent phone, email unanswered.
It's starting again look for a taxi and a hotel that we have arrested an old lady ds shop further, it was she who had the keys !!!!
We discussed because the deposit was not ds .A contract nightmare!
Malgré un échange préalable par mail , texto et sur whatapps sur l.'heure d'arrivée du vol puis rv à l'appartement ,nous avons attendu de 11h40 à 1 h du matin sur le trottoir complètement fatiguées et stressées.Nous avions reçu un mail sur une caution à donner !!!!! mais personne n'était là ,le téléphone muet ,mail sans réponse.
C'est en repartant chercher un taxi et un hotel que nous avons interpellé une vieille dame ds une boutique plus loin ,c'est elle qui avait les clés !!!!
Nous avons discuté car la caution n'était pas ds le contrat .Un cauchemar !
We kept in touch from the moment we booked. When we got there gave us the keys and total freedom of 10 days. Accommodation is good in terms of money and the area is perfect for exploring Manhattan. 5 minutes from Union Square. Repeat without thinking.
¡Muchas gracias Halyna!
Estuvimos en contacto desde el momento en que reservamos. Cuando llegamos allí nos dio las llaves y libertad total los 10 días. El alojamiento es bueno en cuanto calidad precio y la zona es perfecta para recorrer Manhattan. A 5 minutos de Union Square. Repetiría sin pensarlo.
Wir waren rundum zufrieden. Die Whg. ist recht geräumig und sehr sauber. Halyna ist hilfsbereit und hilft einem wo sie kann. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption