A place to relax and enjoy near Pula!
|Address||Debeli vrv, 52203 Vinkuran, Croatia|
Vinkuran is a small village in the southwestern part of Istria. With a beautiful view of the deep sea and nearby islets, surrounded by rich fragrant Mediterranean forest, located just above the bay Soline Vinkuran is an oasis for those looking to relax and where only birdsong and crickets disturb the peace. Here you will find tranquility, peace and quiet, clean sea and beautiful beaches. Varied entertainment guarantees proximity to the town of Pula.
Vinkuran is located 5 km from the town center of Pula, 8 km from the town of Medulin, and 11km from the airport.
Apartments are far from the sea about 600 meters. The beach is pebbly.
-apartment in a family house with a view to green areas and garden
-bedroom is 12 m2 large; it has one double bed and extra bed (2 +1); with pull- out sofa in the living room which can be used as an extra bed, too
-living room and kitchen surfaces are 14 m2 large
-bathroom with shower
-terrace - 5 m2
-garden with the possibility of using the grill - 400 m2
-bedrooms have views of the garden, living room to the courtyard
-hairdryer (on request)
-ironing board (on request)
-pots, cutlery, plates and cups
-refrigerator and freezer (5l)
-table, chairs and parasols on the terrace
-extra cot for small children (check availability)
-pets are welcome (5 euros per day charge per pet)
Outdoor activities that you can enjoy in the nearby places:
-relaxing on the beach (bay Solina - Vinkuran, Medulin, Rovinj, Pula, Fažana ...)
-sailing charter (marina Veruda)
-rent a canoes, motorcycles, bicycles (Medulin)
-windsurfing (Medulin, Rovinj)
-beach volleyball (Medulin)
-tennis (Medulin, Verudela)
-table tennis (Medulin)
-golf and mini golf (Medulin)
-panoramic flights (Pula)
-boat trips (Pula, Fažana, Medulin)
Great sightseeing locations:
Hill Soline - protected forest park
Cave Romane – Roman stone quarry
Vintijan – prehistoric hillfort from the Bronze Age
Amphitheatre - Arena, Golden Gate, the Temple of Augustus, the Twin Gates and Walls, Gate of Hercules, Castle, Forum, Small Roman Theatre, Archaeological Museum, Historical Museum of Istria, the Cathedral and the Byzantine Chapel of St. Maria Formosa, and the monastery church of San Francesco, the Orthodox church of St. Nicholas, the Monastery and Church of S. Antonio, Fortifications...
Nature Park Kamenjak
National park Brijuni
Istrian mummies (the church of St. Blaz)
House rulesWelcome to Appartments Božac. We would like to introduce you to house rules to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Please contact the reception for any queries or information you may need.
1. When checking in at the reception, please provide your host with your identification documents for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. The price of apartment includes: water, electricity, (for cooking, water heating).
3. If you decide to cut your agreed stay earlier, you will have to cover the cost of the entire duration of the agreed stay.
4. The guest is responsible for keeping the accommodation clean and for maintaining it. The host is not obligated to maintain the accommodation during the guest's stay in the apartment.
5. Without prior announcement and guest's permission, the host is not allowed to enter the rented apartments or to touch and use the guest's personal belongings. The host may enter the object in guest's absence only in cases when he has reasonable doubt that the object or the guest's belongings are threatened, and when he has reasonable doubt that house rules are being violated.
6. The host is available to you during your stay for any information and assistance you may need. The host is neither obligated nor responsible to organize guest's free time or to entertain the guest.
7. The host is not responsible for the guest's belongings but will do everything in his power to protect and alert the guest to possible threats.
8. The guests are advised to refrain from smoking in closed spaces and are recommended to smoke at the apartment terraces and external joint areas. During the summer, you are kindly asked to take the garbage from the apartments on daily basis.
9. It is not allowed to bring inflammable and explosive substances and matters with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Electrical appliances for which you have not obtained the host's approval cannot be brought into the apartment. The cost of electricity which is included in the accommodation price does not anticipate additional electrical appliances, and the guest will be charged additional cost of electricity proportional to the consumption for every appliance found in the apartment, regardless of whether it was used or not.
10. From 22h00 until 7h00 is the time of peace and quiet, during which it is prohibited to make noise and disturb peace of other guests in the house.
10. The guest is obligated to guard the equipment and the rented apartment in general, special attention has to be paid to switching off the electrical appliances, closing the pipes.
11. Persons who are not the beneficiaries of the rented apartment and who were not mentioned/enlisted on the previously enclosed reservation are strictly prohibited from entering the apartments. In case of finding the persons who are neither registered nor announced, the host is fully entitled to cancel the accommodation for all guests without paying the cancellation fees.
12. The guest who intentionally or accidentally damages the property, will have to reimburse the host for the full amount of the occurred damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obligated to personally invite the host to check all rooms and appliances to make sure no damage was made. Only after this inspection, the guest may leave the accommodation. The guest will be charged through legal channels for all damages which were not reported upon departure.
13. On the day of departure, you are obligated to vacate the premises until 10h00 so that they could be cleaned and prepared for other guests arriving after you who can check-in as of 16h00.
14. You are obligated to maintain the apartment and return it in the same condition as you found it: clean, tidy and undamaged.
15. Accommodation will be unconditionally cancelled to the guest who does not abide by the house rules.
16. In case of accommodation cancellation by the host due to violation of house rules, the guest will be charged the entire amount for the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
17. The guests are obligated to take care of their own things and valuables. The object's owner gives up liability for possible disappearance of guest's valuables and belongings.
18. When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guest is acquainted with the house rules and that he agrees to obligations and conditions emphasized in the house rules. All complaints shall be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be considered. If the guest does not accept these provisions, he is obligated to leave the accommodation. We wish you a pleasant stay at Apartments Božac
|Price for > 3 guests||11 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Wir hatten einen sehr schönen Urlaub. Die Unterkunft war sauber,geschmackvoll und zweckmäßig eingerichtet.
Die Vermieter waren nett und hilfsbereit.
Besonders schön fanden wir die Möglichkeit, den Außenbereich mit nutzen zu dürfen.
Das Einzige was wir in dieser warmen Zeit vermisst haben, war ein Ventilator.
Vielen Dank an unsere Vermieter!
The apartment was very nice and comfortable, the place was very quietly and quite close to all the things do u need.
The owner are very helpfully.
Thanks for the beautiful experience in Croatia.
We had a great weeks in this nice, cosy appartment. The beach is close and especially the garden seating group let us enjoy the warm evenings. A big thanks to Zlata and her family for their hospitality.
Wir haben 10 wunderschöne Tage bei Zlata in Vinkuran gebracht. Vinkur ist ein ruhiger, familienfreundlicher Ort. Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und nett zu uns. In der Wohnung gab es alles was man sich wünschen kann. Guter Preis für schönen Aufenthalt!
Thank you for the warm welcome and nice time. It was much appreciated and the pancakes we will not forget! I hope it was not the last time! I wish you all the best and much success!
Appartement très propre, agréable et bien situé. Zlata est une hôte très sympa. Je conseille ce logement.
Wir bedanken uns hiermit sehr für die rasche und sehr nette Abklärung der Buchung bei Wimdu.
Zu unserer Pension in Pula kann man nichts negatives, sondern ganz im Gegenteil wir waren sehr positiv überrascht.
Wir wurden sehr freundlich empfangen und hatten einen super Aufenthalt bei Zlatas Familie.
Wir freuen uns schon auf unseren nächsten Urlaub in Pula und werden auf jeden Fall wieder die gleiche Pension wählen.
ein GROßES HVALA an Zlata
Overwhelmingly positive experience. The apartment is comfortable, equipped with everything you need and has a lovely patio with a fireplace, perfect for friendly gatherings and for the rest outdoor. The whole context conveys a real sense of peace and relaxation. The owners are friendly and helpful. The sea is not far away. From back.
Esperienza assolutamente positiva. L'appartamento è comodo, fornito di tutto il necessario; ha uno splendido patio con caminetto, ideale per i momenti conviviali e per il riposo all'aperto. Tutto il contesto trasmette una vera sensazione di pace e relax.
I proprietari sono gentili e disponibili. Il mare è a poca distanza. Da tornarci.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Appartamento ben arredato, pulito e molto confortevole! Abbiamo apprezzato molto la discrezione e l'educazione sia dei padroni di casa, sia degli altri ospiti. Una piccola oasi di tranquillità immersa in un mare incantevole!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption