Van Gogh's apartment in center Prague
Floor No.4(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Tyrsova, 12000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
Good connection with a city center and nice location makes apartment is ideal for sightseeing:
1) 10 minute by foot to the Wenceslas Square
2) 2 minutes’ walk to subway station I.P.Pavlova and a lot of trams with same name
3) 2 km away is located Vysehrad (second castle in city)
4) Big park “Folimanka” just in couple of minutes’ walk
Apartment’s building was built in XIX century in beautiful Vinograd’s district, in one block is a little garden very you can spend some time in hot summer days enjoying ice-cream.
Also close to subway station “I.P.Pavlova” you can find a few fast-foods and café: “KFC”, “McDonald’s”, “Starbucks”, “PAUL”, and lovely pizzeria “Coliseum”.
Moreover you can taste an amazing and unusual beer (coffee, banana and cherry beer) in a famous “Beer House” (“Pivovarsky Dum”), and it’s located just in a 8 minute walk from the apartment.
Also very close is a supermarket "Zabka", nice caviar shop and a lot of little grocery shops.
In front of the building is public parking place and cost is around 16€/weekday, and weekends and state holidays is free.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
House rulesNO SMOKING in apartment!
|Price for > 2 guests||8 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption