Amazing SkyStudio on 30th floor 736
Floor No.30(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX The Hague, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As of January 1st 2017 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,35 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
House rulesThere is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of €750,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||736 €|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||3157 €|
|Price for > 2 guests||21 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Die Aussicht und die Lage des Appartements ist Top.
Für ein Wochenend zu Zweit genau das Richtige.
Das Appartment war einigermaßen sauber, bis auf die Mikrowelle, in der noch Essensreste klebten. Das Tiefkühlfach im Kühlschrank war komplett vereist.
Leider hatten wir Verständigungsprobleme. Es sprach niemand vom Personal deutsch. Mit Schulenglischkenntnissen, die 20 Jahre zurückliegen hat man schlechte Karten. Das Personal bemühte sich auch nicht etwas langsamer zu sprechen. Als man uns die Parkplatzgebühr von 15 € pro Tag im Voraus bezahlen lies, war die Dame nicht mal in der Lage, uns diesen kurz draussen zu zeigen. Es war ziehmlich kompliziert den Parkplatz mit dem Auto zu erreichen. Erst mit hinhalten eines Stiftes+Zettel schrieb sie genervterweise die Strasse auf, so das wir den Standort im Navi eingeben konnten. Also wir wurden einfach nur schnell Abgefertigt.
Das Fitnesstudio im Tower sollte man lieber nicht erwähnen.
Zwei schöne Punkte gab es. Zum einen die tolle Aussicht zum Meer und zum anderen, die Größe des Zimmers.
The view, the view, the view !!! The apartment is nice and comfortable.
It's a pitty that there was the construction of a new building right next door!
Schoon, ruim en van alle gemakken voorzien. Uitzicht waar je u tegen zegt. Ideale ligging voor de tram die een paar honderd meter voor het gebouw stopt. In- en uitchecken verloopt vlot dus je kunt meteen gaan genieten van je weekend weg. Volgende keer komen we weer.
The Apartment was just GREAT!!! The view you have out of 2 huge Windows is so amazing, we could not believe it was real! The room is spacious and for 2 People far big enough! The Location is great as well... only few minutes to the trainstation and some more to the inner City... we could do everything by foot! Thank you! If Id come back to Den Hague I'd definetely stay here again!
This property starts with a comprehensive and exciting brochure you receive before you arrive. This gives all the information and sets the scene beautiful. On arrival everything was as in the brochure except more spectacular in reality. Easy and flexible check in and out which matters to me working and arriving at unusual hours. Once inside the apartment was spacious with amazing views to 2 different aspects. lol amenities provided from iron to toaster and extremely clean which is how I like to arrive and leave a property. I would definitely recommend and I am looking forward to staying there again.
Verkehrsgünstig gelegene Wohnung mit schöner Aussicht.
Check In war perfekt organisiert.
Super appartement! Een fantastisch uitzicht en alles was goed geregeld. Alleen het parkeerterrein was een beetje lastig om te vinden. Voor de rest een heerlijk weekendje weg geweest! Kan vaker met z'n appartement.
Was very enthusiastic about the large apartment and the view. Really recommended. Nice shower and separate toilet.
Was zeer enthousiast over het ruime appartement en het uitzicht. Echt een aanrader. Mooi doucheruimte en aparte toilet.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption