Holiday house near Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
- Lockable room
- Parking available
- Pets allowed
|Address||elpitiya, Hennatota, Sri Lanka|
It was built in about 1880 during the period of British colonial rule. The Atrium is situated in a small coconut plantation in a side street to the Galle road. It has a caretaker who lives with his wife and small daughter on the plot. During their stay with us, he will care for them and the House.
House rules1. in the House are the same laws as in Sri Lanka.
2. smoking is not allowed in the bedrooms.
3. only registered guests may stay in the House.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||158 €|
|Price for > 1 guests||16 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption