Room at Beautiful Bishan Park (2)
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
Our rates are still significantly below market rate for the moment because we are a new listing and have not got reviews yet. So book early and get a fantastic place at a low price!
1. Queen-sized "Japanese-style" mattresses on the floor (please note that there is no bed frame. This is a design feature of the room so that there will be more floor space during the day when the mattresses are not in use)
2. Please note that the toilet is not en-suite. Instead, it is just next to the bedroom.
1. Fully fitted kitchen with oven and hobs for simple cooking
2. We provide a washing machine and a dryer for your use free of charge. If you would like us to do your laundry for you, we will charge a small fee.
3. Fully air-conditioned
4. Free wi-fi 24-hours
5. Television in the living room
6. Free black and white printing (for your last minute e-tickets if you require them)
7. We are happy to provide a simple breakfast for you comprising bread, jam, tea and coffee.
8. 24-hour security
9. Anything else we can do to help
1. Swimming pool
3. Tennis and squash courts
1. Pick up to or from the airport, $25 one-way or $40 two-way.
2. Driving you around Singapore for a charge. Charge includes petrol prices. Charge does not include toll and parking costs.
1. Bucolic Bishan Park at your doorstep and magnificent Lower Peirce Reservoir within 15 minutes’ walk. Take a hike about the dense rainforests that are Singapore’s vital lungs, and the reservoirs that provide over 50% of Singapore’s drinking water.
2. Bustling Ang Mo Kio Hub and Bishan Junction 8 shopping centres in a 15-minute bus ride, with Ang Mo Kio or Bishan train stations that will bring you to the city centre in another 15 minutes!
3. 15 minutes’ walk to the Kong Meng San Phor Kar See Temple – Singapore’s biggest Buddhist temple (if you are interested in Buddhism and Chinese culture. They also distribute many free books educating readers on Theravada Buddhism)
4. 10 minutes’ walk to the Kampong Bahru neighbourhood wet market – buy local produce, eat local food (braised pork intestines, fried beehoon, fried fritters with soya milk and much much more), live as heartland Singaporeans do!
5. Peaceful residential area (where the “heartland” Singaporeans stay), yet with very easy access to the city centre.
6. Many restaurants serving delicious food within a 5-minute bus ride away. Fancy some Hainanese-style chicken rice? Bak-chor-mee (minced meat noodles)?
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
2. No pets allowed.
3. Treat the room as you would your own.
1. We are required by Singapore law to conduct checks on the immigration status of our visitors. So, after you have made a booking and we have accepted your reservation, we will request that you send us photocopies of your passport details by email. We reserve the right to refuse to admit you if we do not see that your passport details are in order. Thank you.
|Price for > 2 guests||10 € per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||1 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption