Unique Room in Panoramic Flat
Floor No.(with elevator)
The house provides:
- Your room. Its quite comfortable and it has a double size sofa bed, a closet, a desk, an air-con machine and it also has a wooden floor.
Its beautifully and colorfully decorated, featuring a hand-made blue/light green/yellow wall tapestry.
It has direct and independent access to the terrace and a has a really beautiful view. And a coockie: feel free to smoke inside the room! No prob!
It can accommodate up to 2 people.
- A spacious sharing living room with a four chair dining table, a cozy and comfortable sofa, a hi-fi system and a wooden floor.
It also features a nice hand made wall decoration.
- A sharing kitchen including a fridge, an oven, a microwave oven, a toaster, an electric juice machine and a small happy table with two chairs.
- A sharing bathroom with a sink, a bath tub (24h hot water) and a washing machine. Towels, sheets and duvet available upon request.
- A terrace with a unique panoramic view, with a sea-like decoration with two comfortable chairs and a table.
An evening relax session there will just lighten up the mood right away!
- My room (not accessible to you, sorry that's my space ;-))
Wi-fi is of course available everywhere in the house… (modem located at the living room.
The flat is part of a 70's athenian building. Its at the 7th floor (elevator available) and is 80m2, featuring a 18m2 terrace with a superb panoramic view of the city including the Acropolis, Lycabetus hill and the sea.
Its situated at a really quiet, friendly and safe neighborhood in central Athens at GYZI area.
Right just above the house there is a small square and around the block you can find a kiosk, along with a couple of supermarkets.
The nearest Metro station is 15 minutes by foot [Ampelokipoi station (blue line)].
Acropolis, byzantine, benaki museums and many more, as well as various galleries, are within walking distance.
Its only 3 metro stations away of Syntagma square (the central square of Athens)
and only a 15 Mins Walk to Pedion Areos (a quiet and beautiful park full of trees!).
I'll be happy to provide you my hospitality and help you get around!!
I'd be glad to give you directions and tips about what to visit or which performances, exhibitions etc, relevant to your tastes, are on and where (as I'm an artist myself!).
And of course a modern approach to eat & drink places in Athens.
If you need anything else, just ask!
See you here!
House rulesThe guests in general must respect the property. Smoking is allowed but only in your room. I'm sorry but no pets are allowed...
|Price for > 1 guests||16 € per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption